Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

ieQZt1P.png

Doing the Xenothreat mission pays the most at the moment. Very quick income, especially with the Tali, each Idris that gets torp'ed is about 100K a pop. Add to this the regular income for delivered goods. I got to bring one or two randoms in my turrets and turns out they also get the same pay for just being in the ship, plus shooting incoming fighters and get their bounties, that was really profitable for everyone.
I had a very strange night last night. The chat was lively with most of us there doing the Xeno mission, nobody was server hopping for a change and we were all just chatting and waiting for the Idris mission to respawn whilst raking in free credits from the guys doing the cargo bit...being paid 2,500aUEC every couple of minutes is nice when you're parked up on the space dock doing nothing but blethering in chat.

Anyhoo, a new guy popped up in the chat on his first day in SC asking the usual questions...how do I do this, how do I make credits...etc, etc. The 2 randoms I had as turret gunners in the Tali suggested we head off to New Babbage and pick the new guy up...free credits would certainly help someone on their first day. As we got to doing the introductions, I discovered that the new guy was a fellow Scot, at the mention of that...the crew popped up with "Hey..so are we!". I hadn't asked when they jumped on board. We were all Highlanders from roughly the same area of Scotland...

Turns out the new guy was also from the small village where I was born...on further investigation after reminiscing on places and people we knew, it turns out he had dated my younger sister when they were at college..."So you're the big brother that was in the army?" :D

In all our excitement and reverting to 'Jock-speak' as a common language, we forgot we were still in global chat rather than partying up and switching chat so we weren't clogging the global channel...which had gone all quiet under the assault of Scottishness until some other new joiner asked if everyone was up at Jericho doing the Xeno mission. The reply from another.. "We are, but some porridge noshers have all ganged up and got into a Tali so they'll be off to burn York in a minute." :LOL:

Class...it was a very good night, made some new friends too :)

Last edited:
I had a very strange night last night. The chat was lively with most of us there doing the Xeno mission, nobody was server hopping for a change and we were all just chatting and waiting for the Idris mission to respawn whilst raking in free credits from the guys doing the cargo bit...being paid 2,500aUEC every couple of minutes is nice when you're parked up doing nothing but blethering in chat.

Anyhoo, a new guy popped up in the chat on his first day in SC asking the usual questions...how do I do this, how do I make credits...etc, etc. The 2 randoms I had as turret gunners in the Tali suggested we head off to New Babbage and pick the new guy up...free credits would certainly help someone on their first day. As we got to doing the introductions, I discovered that the new guy was a fellow Scot, at the mention of that...the crew popped up with "Hey..so are we!". I hadn't asked when they jumped on board. We were all Highlanders from roughly the same area of Scotland...

Turns out the new guy was also from the small village where I was born...on further investigation after reminiscing on places and people we knew, it turns out he had dated my younger sister when they were at college..."So you're the big brother that was in the army?" :D

In all our excitement and reverting to 'Jock-speak' as a common language, we forgot we were still in global chat rather than partying up and switching chat so we weren't clogging the global channel...which had gone all quiet under the assault of Scottishness until some other new joiner asked if everyone was up at Jericho doing the Xeno mission. The reply from another.. "We are, but some porridge noshers have all ganged up and got into a Tali so they'll be off to burn York in a minute." :LOL:

Brilliant.

Although yeah, should have made a group chat instead.

Oh, just thought, you should have said: "Ach! So you're the guy who owes thousands of pounds in child support then!"

This is truely hard times when the SC forum has to tlak about movies and tv shows than SC itself.

I didn't know there was a season 3 of Future man, got to watch that. The Boys was good., I too also like the darker take on super heroes and not the goody perfect people in almost everywhere else. I don't remember when teh crowd turned on homelander, which epsode was that?

Brilliant.

Although yeah, should have made a group chat instead.

Oh, just thought, you should have said: "Ach! So you're the guy who owes thousands of pounds in child support then!"
I can't recall him as being one of my sisters longer term boyfriends of any note...so I doubt he got that far :D

Last edited:
I had a very strange night last night. The chat was lively with most of us there doing the Xeno mission, nobody was server hopping for a change and we were all just chatting and waiting for the Idris mission to respawn whilst raking in free credits from the guys doing the cargo bit...being paid 2,500aUEC every couple of minutes is nice when you're parked up on the space dock doing nothing but blethering in chat.

Its funny when life does that.

I live in France, had my house carpeted. The carpet guys lived just about next door to me, and knew the guys I had known in my old NHS job in the UK.

Also, second hand stuff is always sold and my wife and I go out to collect it. Several times I've met people who were from my old town, owned houses I'd go past every day.

Oh goodie. Finally a high-quality version of Mole's themesong. :p
I'm not sure the places mentioned are 'Up' North lol unless your a Brummie. I'm pretty sure Mole is a wee tad further on :) Northern monkey.
Pug

Edit - Mole don't burn York it's a cracking place, except for the people you can do what you like with them, get those M34's oot.

Last edited:
Weeeell… they're mostly from Cheshire and Northampton, so close enough. :p
I did see an interview of Tammy Wynet once and they asked her about the song and her reaction was "Really you want me to sing that rubbish" who knew.

Navigare Necesse Est
The what now? (It's lady parts in my language.)
Where do you live? as That is a 'Land I would like to Roam' if/when the restrictions lift.
Pug

Interesting new CG on the ED front.

Anyone tried the Jump 890 mission recently the NPC's can now teleport it's mental.

I do realise that most are busy with the newer things to slate/slander so you may not have had the chance.
Pug

We were all Highlanders from roughly the same area of Scotland...

And so it is revealed. CIG solution to server issues is to link you up with the nearest 24 people to you geographically.

Where do you live?

A similar place to the place the news headline yesterday was 'And now some photos from 50 years have been found that show, well they show virtually the same as today actually'.

Do you know you can pay to go into York Cathedral and pay more to go into the basement and theres all these Roman streets and relics and a slow talking woman on the headphones telling you all about the thing youve either just passed, havent got to yet or missed completely. You can get out for free. Well worth a visit after lockdown..

King in the North!

Probably not a thing on your island, Mole, but the rest of the world kinda hiding out in their burrows because of this plague thing. No big deal, SC should be out before it's over.

Back
Top Bottom