"State of the Game" Beluga blocking Jameson lol

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Oh, you just need to relog into a different game mode. :) This is accepted gameplay for mats gathering, making station menus work, etc. If forcing a menu log is being a jerk, then this temporary inconvenience is being far less of a jerk than the actions he's protesting.
Forcing someone to log into solo is being a jerk. Forcing anyone to do anything is. As is advertising cheating. He is going to achieve zero bug fixes, zero changes in FD policy. He is deliberately being a pain and is using cheat software because he's annoyed about something. maybe next he can protest by ganking sidewinders in the newbie systems? For the people, of course.

Not sure that means what you think it means. Dude knows full well that the last guy to do this got his account banned, and he's doing this to protest the broken policies and state of the game for the betterment of everyone. He's literally putting his money where his mouth is to help you.
Then he could block the parking entrance at FD in Cambridge, instead of ruining players' experience? (more than the bugs)

And I bet he Just downloaded those hacks for this?
... I'm assuming this, I know but as he is so full of ahem, "righteousness"? It begs to differ...

Last edited:
A Beluga in Open mode blocking the mail slot at Jameson Memorial? There are so many ways to deal with this especially with friends. Look up the posts. But thanks for reminding me that I'm on week 3 in Power Play with Asling Duval and I have propaganda to deliver!

Meanwhile Frontier did fix the latest bug where us precision pilots always dropping out of Supercruise and facing the mail slot once again works. It comes in handy when smuggling or other interesting illegal ED activities.

Last edited:
Then he could block the parking entrance at FD in Cambridge, instead of ruining players' experience? (more than the bugs)
That's silly. How are going to fix the game if they can't get to work? Although if they did it at closing time... Meh. Still illegal and actually harmful. Good thing some of us remember the distinctions between video game behaviors and real life behaviors, right? :D

Honestly don't know if I could care less, but then I have a bad cold, have had a bit to drink, am on my way to Jaques Station from Beagle Point in a private group, and am listening to the BBC Radio's Lord of the Rings dramatization soundtrack from vinyl record.

Almost forgot what the thread is about for a bit there.

Cheers.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom