"State of the Game" Beluga blocking Jameson lol

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Best of luck to you, good sir o7
Thanks. It's been a rough strain. My wife got pneumonia from it and our daughter an ear infection in each ear. They're on antibiotics and are doing better. I seem to be fairing rather well, though these colds seem to hang around for a while for me.

o7

my 7 years old son listens to LOTR audio book to get asleep at night.
his 9 yo brother used to listen to astrophysics conferences. he worries me sometimes.
Heh. I was somewhere between the two as a kid. :)

Cheers.

It's a boring view, unfortunately, from the ship itself which is wedged sideways so you see the side of the station.

A couple of commanders have attempted to bulldoze it, and the view moved a little, twice. And someone imaginatively and selflessly fired reverb torpedos at the ship lol. Which I presume resulted in his own destruction, judging by the blast that followed.

Apart from that, not a lot to see.

Perhaps it will inspire FDev to do something about hacking in-game, if only for this instance! Their response must be incoming soon, because surely they must care that players are able to publically hack, cheat and advertise it! Their in-game moderation team must be on top of this by now?

Protests in a video game?! And here I was thinking it couldn't get more embarrassing than the thread with the video format open letter and petition.

pKOSrKH.gif

Ay bro i just got my hair dyed bro, mad cool vapes has a new flavor out. Its called gas station bathroom and uh please like and subscribe and i have a new vape flavor, its gas station bathroom toilet water, smells just like the real thing. And uh i have Super ultra gaming chair and it uh makes me 10000% more accurate in the game its from super cool gaming chaird inc and with my promo code "gas station toilet water" you can get 2% off please like and subscribe and donate to my patreon and buy gas station toilet water vape flavor and like and subscribe

Don't forget Gas station toilet water energy drink and my colab with Nvidia to win a 2080ti founders edition gas station toilet water coloured gpu.
im having subsceiber meet up in a few weeks "gas station toulet water fest" it only costs 10 thousand dollars, we will be giving out 10$ gas station toilet water vape cartridges, and if you give the top donation you can see our 2020 subaru impreza wrx sti with gas station toilet water livery, complete with vape hatch

that's fake. frontier dealt with that trainer ages ago.

i swear. a little bird told me. little birds don't lie.

Fair enough, thought it had to be something like that as no one, not even a Beluga driver could be that stupid, that moronic, that dense as to live stream whilst hacking. :D

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom