State of the Game

I like the latest Galnet story about conspiracy theories mentions Utopia breeding a super human. Its true, and this being bakes the most sublime quiche known to man.

the galnet person must be following this thread. i know we've mentioned missing the conspiracy theory post guy in here. Now suddenly they have it.

Coincidence? Ancient State Of Game Thread Theorists think not.

Also, I cannot confirm or deny that the Utopian Exploration Mission headed by the carrier Sim Archive 0 around the Bovomit sector in the Rift is testing experimental human survivability on planets normally deadly to be on exists.

In that respect, Hershey is to Cadbury what Cadbury is to Chocolate!
the kind of chocolate Hershey makes is quite different to those chocolate made in Europe. I guess one has to be born in America to like Hershey, it has some very weird after taste which reminds of a dirty bathroom (to put it mildly). But Americans love their chocolate like this - so I guess one really has to be born there to love it.

i don't mean any disrepect with it - in china we tried a soup, which the locales ate with obvious pleasure - to us it tasted like the chef would have cooked his 4-week worn socks in it to produce this awful taste. But the locals loved it - that inn was packed with people and a lot ate this soup.

Last edited:
the kind of chocolate Hershey makes is quite different to those chocolate made in Europe. I guess one has to be born in America to like Hershey, it has some very weird after taste which reminds of a dirty bathroom (to put it mildly). But Americans love their chocolate like this - so I guess one really has to be born there to love it.

i don't mean any disrepect with it - in china we tried a soup, which the locales ate with obvious pleasure - to us it tasted like the chef would have cooked his 4-week worn socks in it to produce this awful taste. But the locals loved it - that inn was packed with people and a lot ate this soup.
It's weird how peoples taste can vary so much from country to country and region to region.
Sometimes it looks logical, like where people a long way from the coast put too much salt on a dish, but most of the time it doesn't make sense.

In the end all of the little differences between people are one of the things that makes life on this rock interesting.

Well, they used his epic scalp DNA to aid aerodynamics.
I thought they used that piece of Sir Buck Shelford (new minted knight of the realm) that he left on the pitch awhile back.

1629473790867.png

Last edited:
well advancing humanoid robots is one thing and all. but trying to pretend like it has commercial viability outside of controlled environments is kinda stupid.

nobody's tens if not hundred of thousands of dollar robot is going to survive making it to the grocery store and back. At least not in the even semi-distant future. They would have to be universally available to everyone just to avoid vandalism and theft.

well advancing humanoid robots is one thing and all. but trying to pretend like it has commercial viability outside of controlled environments is kinda stupid.

nobody's tens if not hundred of thousands of dollar robot is going to survive making it to the grocery store and back. At least not in the even semi-distant future. They would have to be universally available to everyone just to avoid vandalism and theft.
That's exactly what they said with the first cars ! Amazing !

Back
Top Bottom