State of the Game

That's exactly what they said with the first cars ! Amazing !

cars are still stolen fairly regularly, and they're the size of a car.

humans are only not stolen just as frequently in most countries because they're a lot more complicated than property.

robots ...much less.

isolation-day-5-memes.jpg

get a nice 1980's style child abduction van ...now basically a mercedes sprinter van. roll up to a robot walking around. tazer him. throw him in the back ...go basically anywhere to chop shop him. sell parts on ebay and to third-party repair shops. Profit.

Exactly - some of these robots are better at my job than me

giphy.gif

I mean it didn't once cry in the corner or punch a dog - my days are numbered...

the robots in my post a couple pages ago about about judgement day had some much better coordination than your drunk bot.

the robots in my post a couple pages ago about about judgement day had some much better coordination than your drunk bot.

Hey, don't judge that bot man - they've had a hard time at home of late; their motherboard passed away....

I hope it passes without incident, mate.
Don't forget to keep your mind in a good place too - probably best to not read this thread :D

there's at least a 10% chance nobody will say something that Dooms both the game and his life within the same post. Those are some goods odds in our Post-Odyssey world.

there's at least a 10% chance nobody will say something that Dooms both the game and his life within the same post. Those are some goods odds in our Post-Odyssey world.
I was thinking more about some of the images posted previously, both graphic and formed from the text that could cause mental trauma..
...In particular 4 words that formed an image I don't want to remember :
Frozen.
Imitation.
Crab.
Meat.

well advancing humanoid robots is one thing and all. but trying to pretend like it has commercial viability outside of controlled environments is kinda stupid.

nobody's tens if not hundred of thousands of dollar robot is going to survive making it to the grocery store and back. At least not in the even semi-distant future. They would have to be universally available to everyone just to avoid vandalism and theft.

And people said the movie chappie was rubbish...

Exactly - some of these robots are better at my job than me

giphy.gif

I mean it didn't once cry in the corner or punch a dog - my days are numbered

I laughed so much at this - i think because I read your suffix before he tried to save it!

Back
Top Bottom