State of the Game

1630171752138.png

Oh don't get me started on names for the love sausage, or even the clam of mysterious joy....I'll be here by myself all night mate!

On second thought, no, please don't. I really don't need any further infectious complications. Your INARA avatar looks rabid.

You can't take it back now.... and you haven't seen my hairy hands yet....there is a whole episode dedicated to this medical problem!

Oh don't get me started on names for the love sausage, or even the clam of mysterious joy....I'll be here by myself all night mate!

You can't take it back now.... and you haven't seen my hairy hands yet....there is a whole episode dedicated to this medical problem!
Sorry fella. too late to take it back. I have no control over the server. So I guess the onus is on you to "forget" it ever happened...for the rest of your life.

Moooooove over.

Soz, mistook you for Aussie heartthrob Craig McLachlan.

Oh now you've gone and done it - bloody earworm of the worst possible outcome...!

Sorry fella. too late to take it back. I have no control over the server. So I guess the onus is on you to "forget" it ever happened...for the rest of your life.

You misspelled something there, but I wasn't thinking of bottom access.

Dang that's a huge horse-rooster between that guy's legs

I've heard that before! ;)

And where is the George Takei gif when you need it?!

Back
Top Bottom