State of the Game

baking bacon is not something i'd generally do in my own oven because cleaning up all of the grease splatter would be annoying. just pan/griddle fry it on the stove top. takes less time and it's less messy.
yeah, that is how I do it as well - place a larger griddle on top of our gas stove - light 4 flames and can do a whole lot of them in one go - and afterwards it is just the griddle to clean up. Fried eggs can be done at the same time so breakfast is ready pretty fast.

Yes by the Brebus! I shared my piece on bacon early in the porcine discussion.

Now for that chicken in a can lunch
that chicken in a can looked just disgusting - our neighbors prepare a lot of chicken in the tandoori oven every day - I just have to ask them to prepare one or two more.

It's not abusive - they get bavarian style pork roasts from us - like Schäuferla and pork knuckles (Schweinshaxe).
Schaeuferla.jpeg

Schweinshaxe.jpg

Last edited:
The honey badgers in Far Cry 4 were right Enders.

You mean, they were Bells?!

I'm selecting nails as we speak.

Which one of you wants it pinned to their chest?

Can I instead vote that we nail it to Ender's forehead please, perhaps with a railway nail? Or if not, a lightning rod would do nicely.

Thank you Ian, you lovely delicious chap.

@Bottom Hat had has a lovely brick it would look nice on.

See above - unless you want to use my brick as a nail?

I thought that was the whole point. Playing the forum is the new playing the game...
yes, but I could have made another 350 million in NMS harvesting my 7 farms, create some products and sell them on the market instead - so this time it goes for ED forum.

now I can't do it, because 6 hours in second life are coming up next.

Can I instead vote that we nail it to Ender's forehead please, perhaps with a railway nail? Or if not, a lightning rod would do nicely.

Thank you Ian, you lovely delicious chap.

See above - unless you want to use my brick as a nail?

Oh silly silly little old bottom hat. Do you think your nails and bricks would succeed where the unending nothingness of exploration in the galaxy has failed? Where the void itself has exposed thousands of worlds' content-less surfaces to travel upon for hours and hours with absolutely no distinctive point? Where hundreds upon hundreds of hours spending on an endless loop space trucking and npc farming for powerplay week after week had failed ?

no. your railroad nails and bricks will miss/break/bend/crumble before their target. maybe try attaching it to that guy who was bemoaning threads that he couldn't keep up with that contained gif's and such. Should work there.

Back
Top Bottom