State of the Game

Im going to be leaving in my carrier for Colonia at some point today or tomorrow and after they mess ya'll left last time none of you are invited.

How Bottom managed to cover all the landing pads in gussets i'll never know.

Leo's Carrier:
leo_carrier.png

so ...do we think update 7 drops 1 month from update 6.01 (tomorrow)? or another week ?

hard to tell since the roadmap was abandoned almost as fast as powerplay was.
Please refer to...

Please refer to...

oh.. so 1.5 months. well, it's gonna be a busy busy forum in a couple weeks then. Hopefully update 8 doesn't continue the trend and take place in december. Since we were supposed to be looking at a final release state by then...

oh.. so 1.5 months. well, it's gonna be a busy busy forum in a couple weeks then. Hopefully update 8 doesn't continue the trend and take place in december. Since we were supposed to be looking at a final release state by then...
Yeah I was looking into that same math earlier today. But like you said, hopefully...

P.S. - not planning on holding my breath though

Update 7 - mid-September
Update 8 - end October
Update 9 & Horizons roll-in Thu 23rd December

Announcement that Console Development has been shelved for the forseeable future: Friday 24th December - Merry Christmas Consoliers...

if update 9 isn't ready to go by the beginning of december i dont think fdev will be working around christmas to release something just prior. and we're instead looking at 1q 2022.

update 8 i think will get pushed towards the end of october if they're anywhere close to real optimization work being completed. to shove it in with everything else going on in update 8 and not have such a long gap between it and anything definitely needing to push into another update. This would allow them to combine the galaxy before holiday season if optimization issues aren't as badly impacting. Though they may leave the combining part for 8.01 taking place early december or late november. But i think by the second week of december, people are checked out .

Update 7 - mid-September
Update 8 - end October
Update 9 & Horizons roll-in Thu 23rd December

Announcement that Console Development has been shelved for the forseeable future: Friday 24th December - Merry Christmas Consoliers...

Sounds legit but I would add that Consoles will be pushed further but that Odyssey won't run on OG xbox ones and the OG ps4.

Back
Top Bottom