State of the Game

Anyone notice this?
Image2.jpg

Odd... The forum software must have had kittens!

Hi y'all !

I'm new to this thread, had taken a break from Elite when trying the Alpha anticipating it would take a while to get it enjoyable.
Have I missed anything ? I see it's just roughly 1.800 pages of comments, surely one of you can summarize it for me ? :LOL:

On a slightly more serious note: I am less interested in the whole FPS addition (surely nice to once in a while be able to walk through a station and at least around the ships now - but I play in VR so that's that, will happen once every couple of weeks when I start ED at my desk deliberately for that rather than sitting in my HOTAS & VR equipped playseat), rather was looking forward to increased graphics quality of planetary surfaces etc..
Are we there yet, or should I rather sit out another 6 months ?

The chaps have given you some good advice, but I must confess that after post 1, this thread has barely touched the subject of the title! Unless you like pictures of cats? Feel free to stay though and join in the fun!

Well I can’t sum it up much better than that.

and howdy from Texas. I made the mistake of asking my dad “how y’all doing” and he launched into 10 minutes of saying everything with the most exaggerated southernisms he could think of, so I think I may be picking up the accent a wee bit.

Ahoy hoy young man! Yes, the thread descended very rapidly into chaos. I think post 2 was made a mere couple of minutes after the OP, who has rarely been seen since!

We did plan to mourn him, but that is a lie...
just dont get hooked on hard-lines.

Oh my, I suppose you speak from experience with Charles?

Hi y'all !

I'm new to this thread, had taken a break from Elite when trying the Alpha anticipating it would take a while to get it enjoyable.
Have I missed anything ? I see it's just roughly 1.800 pages of comments, surely one of you can summarize it for me ? :LOL:

On a slightly more serious note: I am less interested in the whole FPS addition (surely nice to once in a while be able to walk through a station and at least around the ships now - but I play in VR so that's that, will happen once every couple of weeks when I start ED at my desk deliberately for that rather than sitting in my HOTAS & VR equipped playseat), rather was looking forward to increased graphics quality of planetary surfaces etc..
Are we there yet, or should I rather sit out another 6 months ?
The chaps have given you some good advice, but I must confess that after post 1, this thread has barely touched the subject of the title! Unless you like pictures of cats? Feel free to stay though and join in the fun!

Dont listen to bottom hat. He's got dementia and tourettes and really has no idea where he's at, the time or what's going on. Just yelling about whatever random word that is stuck in his brain at the time. But they catch him eventually and give him his medicine and he goes away for a bit. So we just humor him until they do.

In fact, best advice - DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE!
Certainly not on this thread... unless you want your brains insidiously poisoned/irreversibly tainted...
Oh, and welcome to the thread... as this cute cat is pointing out...

View attachment 260612

Dont listen to BoomTrooper, his comments are all inverse logic oriented except when he's trying to make you think it's not.

This thread is the definitive resource for the state of the game.

Im going to be leaving in my carrier for Colonia at some point today or tomorrow and after they mess ya'll left last time none of you are invited.

How Bottom managed to cover all the landing pads in gussets i'll never know.

Back
Top Bottom