State of the Game

I'm destroying my body moving an apartment worth of crap from the third floor to our house 70 miles away in bad Los Angeles area traffic because I'm too cheap to pay someone else to do something i should be able to do myself.
very-impressive-hanna.gif

After his claims to be whiter than white on the forum, is it wrong to be hoping that he has been banned for a while?

Hopefully for boring the mods to tears...
what claims are these old timer? are you confusing the greatest thread with old ww2 documentaries that you have on constant stream?

Last edited:
I'm destroying my body moving an apartment worth of crap from the third floor to our house 70 miles away in bad Los Angeles area traffic because I'm too cheap to pay someone else to do something i should be able to do myself.

Why didn't you hire a truck?

I imagine lugging your furniture 70 miles in that kind of traffic is hard work, even for you.

It's a long walk with an armchair on your back.

This thread illustrates the the state of the game nicely. Nobody wants to talk about it, they'd rather talk about anything else.
Nah. That's not it.
This Thread doesn't illustrate the state of the game at all.
If anything it illustrates the state of the community, which is pretty awesome.

And if you look at other threads, there's a lot of people who want to talk about it... we don't let them here though. This is the place for chaos, the weather, drinking tea and bashing kale.

Top Bottom