State of the Game

Good Day Bretheren and Sisteren of the Brebus! May all your autumnal equinoxic celebrations be blest! Lest others think we care not for the state of the game let me just say it was working on xbox last night just fine. @ Brother Ender welcome back we all missed your dispatches from the void and hope you're enjoying that fine LA traffic:

1632236182152.png

Last edited:
Good Day Bretheren and Sisteren of the Brebus! May all your autumnal equinoxic celebrations be blest! Lest others think we care not for the sate of the state let me just say it was working on xbox last night just fine. @ Brother Ender welcome back we all missed your dispatches from the void and hope your enjoying that fine LA traffic:

View attachment 263557

I know just the man who can deal with Void monsters....

Tremors-5-Bloodlines-Michael-Gross.jpg

I'm curious now. What was the question?

About length and girth, to a degree.

Nah. That's not it.
This Thread doesn't illustrate the state of the game at all.
If anything it illustrates the state of the community, which is pretty awesome.

And if you look at other threads, there's a lot of people who want to talk about it... we don't let them here though. This is the place for chaos, the weather, drinking tea and bashing kale.

Well said buddy, well said indeed :)

This thread illustrates the the state of the game nicely. Nobody wants to talk about it, they'd rather talk about anything else.
I was under the impression that this thread provides a refreshing counterpoint to the mindless drivel being spouted, incessantly, by the tormented souls who are convinced that a piece of entertainment software should be tailored to suit their needs, and their needs only.

Your perception may, of course, differ.

I was under the impression that this thread provides a refreshing counterpoint to the mindless drivel being spouted, incessantly, by the tormented souls who are convinced that a piece of entertainment software should be tailored to suit their needs, and their needs only.

You...youyou mean I'm wrong splutters Powerplay should be sculpted by my brain thoughts?

EARWIGHAT.jpg

Some get their back up at the idea that not everyone here takes the game seriously.

Top Bottom