State of the Game

This is quite a thread, I'm guessing no one has mentioned that we need ship boarding animations and the ability to walk around our ships? That thought came to me last night in a dream and I couldn't wait to log on to the internets to share my idea!
That's a good idea!
Almost as good as the one I had this morning - wouldn't it be cool if Odyssey had full VR support?
Can't believe nobody has thought about this before!

They're discussing the State of the Game, someone please make it stop!

no-more-go-t.gif

Where did you find that one? It looks like my uncle Larry.
That is Sam, a "Chinese Crested" dog. Over here in America, there's a "World's Ugliest Cat Dog Competition" (as you do) held in the town I live in, Petaluma. As you could imagine, Sam did fairly well (won it three times) until he shuffled off his mortal coil.

My favourite game is Minecraft wanna see a picture of my city build?

No ok.....

yNksg4D.png

AA looks quite bad in that but I've not played since upgrading/downgrading (pick your preference) to Win 11 and need to sort settings and shaders.
I don't play Minecraft. Although my daughter plays a bit, I really don't have the time/patience.

This is equal parts impressive and sad* (that you obviously have nothing better to do 😜).

While I haven't been on here in quite some time, for the same reasons that I don't play Minecraft, I notice the same cycle repeating here that I've seen in other games at the end. If this is actually "the end", it could (and likely will) take a very very long time to finish. There will probably even be some cool updates along the way.

Nothing is different now than a couple of years ago though. The game you have is the game you play. Adjust your expectations and it' will all be cool again, I promise. Unlike FD/DB who never actually promised anything.

*Seriously though, I am impressed.

That is Sam, a "Chinese Crested" dog. Over here in America, there's a "World's Ugliest Cat Dog Competition" (as you do) held in the town I live in, Petaluma. As you could imagine, Sam did fairly well (won it three times) until he shuffled off his mortal coil.

My MIL has a Chinese Crested, and yes, they are ugly dogs.

(BTW - I'm also stateside, in Vermont) o7

Back
Top Bottom