State of the Game

Petrol will be the currency, and road warriors the new bankers.

I mean this is the next Liberal Democrat Prime Minister in a few years:

tumblr_ohfbhl1DgS1u2ragso3_500.gif

Going to make Question Time on the BBC very interesting :D

Petrol will be the currency, and road warriors the new bankers.

I mean this is the next Liberal Democrat Prime Minister in a few years:

tumblr_ohfbhl1DgS1u2ragso3_500.gif

Going to make Question Time on the BBC very interesting :D

It nearly has been in the last two weeks mate! I'd love to see question time though!

Cheers all you lovely people and Rubbernuke.

I notice that Capt B Ender hasn't said anything - how rude.

Me? With my reputation, here?

...in the women's locker room...?

Crazy people panic buying is always funny. It was the same with toilet paper and flour. Here in France I could not buy flour for aaaagggesss because people thought buying it made them somehow able to survive longer.

And happeh emergence day Leo :D

I know mate, people are such morons! The petrol thing has been dumb as, due to it being so predictable. I had to put 10 quid in because I was running on fumes on Friday, and the guy across from me had brought a caravan with him and was filling jerry cans up and putting them inside - goodness knows how many he did!

I imagine flour was a royal pita though when running a guest house - especially when bread is so fundamental for the french breakfast!

They probably remember the infamous "Let them eat cake" utterance from one of their subsequently beheaded upper classes...
I know mate, people are such morons! The petrol thing has been dumb as, due to it being so predictable. I had to put 10 quid in because I was running on fumes on Friday, and the guy across from me had brought a caravan with him and was filling jerry cans up and putting them inside - goodness knows how many he did!

I imagine flour was a royal pita though when running a guest house - especially when bread is so fundamental for the french breakfast!
Saying that you can get around a few limitations- red kidney beans for brownies and almond flour for a fair few things as well.

As for breakfasts, it was all about going to the bakers (who never ran short). Was expensive but was OK for most days.

I was reading about the 'pigs in blankets crisis' now.....now call me odd but....its bacon wrapped around small sausages. I've never ever bought them pre made, how is the press making this an issue when its you, some sausages and some streaky bacon?

Saying that you can get around a few limitations- red kidney beans for brownies and almond flour for a fair few things as well.

As for breakfasts, it was all about going to the bakers (who never ran short). Was expensive but was OK for most days.

I was reading about the 'pigs in blankets crisis' now.....now call me odd but....its bacon wrapped around small sausages. I've never ever bought them pre made, how is the press making this an issue when its you, some sausages and some streaky bacon?
Bear with me, just try this once.
Bananas wrapped in bacon!
Sounds revolting, tastes delicious.

Back
Top Bottom