State of the Game

Hah, good book. Got into those books as a kid after reading the short story.

One of my favourite scenes is from The Stainless Steel Rat Gets Drafted (prequel to this one right?) where the sergeant comes in and makes all the chairs retract, and only Jim is left standing, and when the sergeant tries to intimidate him asking if he is a wise guy Jim says something like "No sir, i just always wanted to be part of the army" and the sergeant gets a tear in his eye.

At least, that's roughly how i remember it. It has been literally decades.

Hah, good book. Got into those books as a kid after reading the short story.

One of my favourite scenes is from The Stainless Steel Rat Gets Drafted (prequel to this one right?) where the sergeant comes in and makes all the chairs retract, and only Jim is left standing, and when the sergeant tries to intimidate him asking if he is a wise guy Jim says something like "No sir, i just always wanted to be part of the army" and the sergeant gets a tear in his eye.

At least, that's roughly how i remember it. It has been literally decades.
I've never read them, I was just aware of the titles :D But I might have to give them a shot.

If your take on the game is one of the negative aspects, Surely you must lack the intelligence to move forward with something else?

I mean, years of coding? Hours of hard work. Scrubbed out by someone who most likely has no idea what it took to get this far.

If your unhappy, Find something else to play. Simple

If your take on the game is one of the negative aspects, Surely you must lack the intelligence to move forward with something else?

I mean, years of coding? Hours of hard work. Scrubbed out by someone who most likely has no idea what it took to get this far.

If your unhappy, Find something else to play. Simple
Thanks for popping by.

Where do you stand on kale?

PS it's you're (unhappy) not your. It's an easy misturk. We aim to edutain.

1634473510910.png

(thanks myspace!)

Back
Top Bottom