State of the Game

Meme (4).png

I'm obliged to mention that Frontier take a dim view on automating such things...
Yeah, I amended my initial reply as it was meant jokingly but probably didn't come across that way.
The race will be between 2 accounts - my laptop will host the FC as it is basically just manipulating a menu.
Will you be streaming this? It might be interesting to at least keep tabs on, so streaming may be overkill but updates would be welcome.

Yeah, I amended my initial reply as it was meant jokingly but probably didn't come across that way.

Will you be streaming this? It might be interesting to at least keep tabs on, so streaming may be overkill but updates would be welcome.
I might stream part, at least up until around 5k from the bubble... With the occasional look on the GalMap to see where the FC is.

My FC is staying out in Colonia to see how the highway changes things. Not sure if I'll wait all the time until phase 3 ... maybe.

(My ship would win the race, but I suicidewinder, so 🤷‍♀️ )
My resident account & FC will be staying put too - I took 'extra' Tritium up in this one and sold it on, I had to sell as it is the first Tritium I paid full price for since having FCs :cry:

Have you done all of your suit / weapon engineering @Factabulous ? It is how the Colonia engineers will be structured and 'unlocked' that is also of interest, that account has just the engineering bought with the goodies.
yeah, both my EDO accts have 'finished' engineering, so the one in Colonia just will unlock the new engineers then head out into the black again. The rest of my CMDRs are going to have to wait until EDO gets a discount ... then I get to do it all again from scratch :)

Work ordered pizza for lunch today:
  1. Fire Kracker Shrimp (arugula, red onions, chipotle marinated shrimp,chipotle aioli) - it was interesting but not sure I would ever order it

2. Frankenstein - large pepperoni and some very flavorful red peppadew peppers - really good

3. Hawaiian - Bacon and pineapple - yes, yes, I know, but it is sooooo good...

using a ship and jumping into the exact place your carrier will arrive at is fun. If it stil does it, the jump tear can kick your ship at an ever increasing speed away.

I did this with a friend's one. Went for a wazz whilst waiting and came back to my corvette doing over 800 and accelerating. Hilarious!

1. Fire Kracker Shrimp (arugula, red onions, chipotle marinated shrimp,chipotle aioli) - it was interesting but not sure I would ever order it

2. Frankenstein - large pepperoni and some very flavorful red peppadew peppers - really good

Number 2. You can shove the others. (pun intended) ;)

Good work with 3., pineapple FTW.

We've got pizza tonight but its just cheese as I'm a dullard.
No roast potatoes with it either but dipped in chilli sauce / mayo combo.

Top Bottom