State of the Game

poor. ..poor pizza.

they ripped you off even though it's free.

1634924705043.png

or maybe
1634924727763.png

that's indicative of west coast hawaiian (despite the second one coming from a New York style pizza place)

it's usually ham...italian or otherwise... and if bacon is included (as in the top one) it's fake bacon (canadian).

But meh, there are a billion ways to make pizza. Just sucks that they gave you little canned pineapple bits instead of the good stuff :)

American bacon strips...<dons metal safety helmet and American football padding>

Probably the safest option amongst our group of friends here - someone is liable to whack you with a whole pork belly!

I only asked as I have heard some of those Americans I have met calling ham bacon and bacon ham... But as that was a few years back...

ETA: and to confuse things further we also boil bacon joints - they look like ham...

That's how you get the edible version of gammon drapes.
We've got pizza tonight but its just cheese as I'm a dullard.
No roast potatoes with it either but dipped in chilli sauce / mayo combo.

Why not dip the spuds in that? I bet it's delicious!

Save the gravy and dunk them like nuggets :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this perverse dirty pleasure! It really kicks bottom as the course between the roast and the pudding dessert!

poor. ..poor pizza.

they ripped you off even though it's free.

View attachment 270250

or maybe
View attachment 270251

that's indicative of west coast hawaiian (despite the second one coming from a New York style pizza place)

it's usually ham...italian or otherwise... and if bacon is included (as in the top one) it's fake bacon (canadian).

But meh, there are a billion ways to make pizza. Just sucks that they gave you little canned pineapple bits instead of the good stuff :)

Just don't do it. You smeghead.

Liverwurst, cream cheese and pepper jelly on lightly toasted pumpernickel? (AKA one of the best lunch sandwiches I ever created)

Are the roasties seasoned or plain, like your pizza?

That sounds like the contents of a witch's cauldron!

Top Bottom