State of the Game

Me: COVAS, begin dictation

COVAS: Ready commander...

Me: Dear Brother @Athlon-uk. I hope this message finds you well. I am pleased to inform you that the Drake Class Fleet Carrier "Red Dwarf" arrived in the HIP 17692 system last evening carrying a team of commanders who were subsequently deployed to the Asterope system and then engaged in both Thargoid combat and rescue of station personnel from Copernicus Observatory. A surprising but welcome addition, the Aegis megaship, "Vanguard MW38", has arrived in system to assist in the combat efforts as well. There's still a long fight ahead but with luck I can see your home being freed within the week. o7. Commander Nemo Lomen out.

Me: COVAS, end dictation.

COVAS: Dictation complete commander...

Me: COVAS, attach arrival image and send.

COVAS: Image attached, sending...

View attachment 272074
Thanks for the heads up mate, I will redeploy from the rescue ship later 07. Rescue ship is giving out Thargoid missions BTW.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up mate, I will redeploy from the rescue ship later 07
One one of my sorties, a few minutes ago, I barely made it out to supercruise with 1% hull on my shieldless build, arrived at the megaship and proceeded to pancake the landing, hard. The cleanup on landing pad #5 will take some amount of time...I guess I should have used a decon limpet to repair my hull a little...

Luckily, I didn't lose any of my bounties or missions in the explosion...

Nah mate I’m out of balloons

No carrier bags?

I'm now back and with correct glasses. You had me going there, I went back and rechecked my original post!

All okay, ta. Slow, but steady progress

Good to hear it mate.

The what fare...? I would ask what you've been riding recently, but have decided not to. Thank you.

Oh dear, bloody autocorrect strikes right in the bus!

No, that is correct as Brother Hat is all @$$...

You know it ;)

I have it on VERY GOOD authority that a full length electrical glove will work well for that proposed task...<ask, if you dare>...

No,_I_don't_think_I_will.jpg

Cricket news
England have absolutely.thrahed Australia in the t20 world Cup.
Australia scored 125 all out n 20 overs, England managed 126 for 2 in 12 overs

Back
Top Bottom