State of the Game

Look at the crap they are selling in Tesco now, it's a disgrace.

IMG_20211106_160002929.jpg

It's another term for our dear Ender to google at least!

Well thats a new one. My father in laws car has alternator trouble and the mechanic taught them hitting it with an iron bar will keep it limping along until it can get fixed properly (since the car is needed tomorrow).
I heard that trick for starters ( had a few buddies in college who carried a hammer or small bat for such purposes) but not alternators. In my experience, on the highway on the way to a rugby tourney, when they fail the whole vehicle does. Sitting dead in the third lane of a 4 lane highway with traffic all around you is a bit disconcerting.

I heard that trick for starters ( had a few buddies in college who carried a hammer or small bat for such purposes) but not alternators. In my experience, on the highway on the way to a rugby tourney, when they fail the whole vehicle does. Sitting dead in the third lane of a 4 lane highway with traffic all around you is a bit disconcerting.

It's a great way to knock a stuck shoe off the brakes as well!

Did you used to play rugby mate? I imagine that is a crappy place to get stuck as well!

General snideness about how this thread is now off-topic and threaten to report to admin.

Please feel free to contribute. We accept any and all input, especially as the number of on topic posts is probably under 50. Just make sure to stay on topic of the off topic, and perhaps include a picture of a cat,or even this week's mascot, Sir johnny depp.

It's a great way to knock a stuck shoe off the brakes as well!

Did you used to play rugby mate? I imagine that is a crappy place to get stuck as well!

Please feel free to contribute. We accept any and all input, especially as the number of on topic posts is probably under 50. Just make sure to stay on topic of the off topic, and perhaps include a picture of a cat,or even this week's mascot, Sir johnny depp.
9 years in college, grad school and club. Mostly hooker, wing forward and prop in a pinch.

Back
Top Bottom