State of the Game

Sorry, I've parked up now to fix the blummin rear light again.

Video on youtube shows a Greek man performing the task in about 30 seconds - he must have the tiniest of hands as my sausage fingers were trapped in a crummy old C-MAX for about 10 minutes.

I hate to say it, but you might have needed to lubricate your hands with humus first if that guy could do it?

Btw mate, was it you that posted the pic of the petrol station queue the other day? As I swear I know where it is but forgot all about it. Old age. And booze.

I hate to say it, but you might have needed to lubricate your hands with humus first if that guy could do it?

Btw mate, was it you that posted the pic of the petrol station queue the other day? As I swear I know where it is but forgot all about it. Old age. And booze.
I ended up lubricating them with blood from the scratches.

I don't think the petrol station pic was me, mate. Unless it was an autopilot drunk one :D

Too right, although I'm one of them, I can't hit a golf ball straight these days (to be honest, it's been a few years since I tried)
And I must be old, as I got a free flu jab invite, plus bloody saga keep sending me junk mail,

Is this really what life has come to 😀

I can't hit a golf ball standing still. I have to happy gilmore it and then it goes like poop off a shovel. I'm not a popular person at the driving range, but I haven't hit myself yet!

I ended up lubricating them with blood from the scratches.

I don't think the petrol station pic was me, mate. Unless it was an autopilot drunk one :D

Strange - I saw it a few days ago but can't think who posted it. Was said to be taken from the beer garden. Maybe it was Ozzy Oztig?!

so far, nothing interesting to say

Yup.

Back
Top Bottom