State of the Game

I nearly dropped my moist gussets when I read that serious post of yours.

I do apologize. Sadly it's in my contract to make a monthly sensible post.

On the other hand, rearing a horse has helped mitigate the trauma, with a different trauma.

And unfortunately, as expected they walked it back. So now the aforementioned gobshites are now going to be puffing out their chests and stomping around with the "See? Our behaviour got us what we wanted! What will we slag them all off about next to?!?!" attitude.

694df9789445cf6426e95f87b6e1eae9.jpg

Indeed. Horse flangers.

U ok hun?

I'm on the road to recovery. And don't call me a german.

But its good that they have new icons/terminology to make things more clear regarding future CG gifts rewards. Anyone want to bet me they won't screw that up?
This is why they should never have said they would be more careful in future - it's just not in their nature. Even that very CG - they left out the text saying the modules would be available on Friday so ppl spent all week re-explaining it to the dummies - who this week had the perfect excuse of 'it wasn't in the text'. (And fdev were, ofc, completely silent.)

Fdev need to 'own' that they are not a 'detail' oriented team and go with it - they pretend to be professional and organised - they'd get a better response by owning their goofs. Or as we like to say ...

1637264889411.png

******g called it:

That is shocking. I have added some comments that are positive.

This is why they should never have said they would be more careful in future - it's just not in their nature. Even that very CG - they left out the text saying the modules would be available on Friday so ppl spent all week re-explaining it to the dummies - who this week had the perfect excuse of 'it wasn't in the text'. (And fdev were, ofc, completely silent.)

Fdev need to 'own' that they are not a 'detail' oriented team and go with it - they pretend to be professional and organised - they'd get a better response by owning their goofs. Or as we like to say ...

View attachment 275933
I can relate to that, being more of a broad-brush team leader myself. Half my time that I spend doing QA is correcting errors made by team members because I forgot to update work flows, or maybe actually left errors to be automatically "flagged" by a team member running headfirst into a figurative wall I forgot to tell them about.

Probably good I'm not in the gaming industry. Or is it?

:D S

I can only imagine what it's like to be in some of their houses...

What's the matter love, you've barely touched your tea?
nuthin...
Is it something going on at work? Oh no, you got passed over for that promotion?
no...
Is it your dad? Look, I know you haven't spoken in years, but am sure you can mend things with him, especially with your mum dying last week.
no...
Is it the fact that our son ran away and is living on the streets, addicted to drugs and selling himself to the highest bidder?
no...
Then tell me! I love you more than anything, and I want to help!
Well, its my pretend spaceship you see, I got a new engine for it and I hoped it could jump 80ly with it but it can only jump 78.8ly instead
Oh, well that seems a bit...
AND IT'S THOSE DEVS. I KNOW IT. THEY'RE SPYING ON ME, RITA. THEY WANT ME TO SUFFER. ME, SPECIFICALLY.
Er...
And I've messaged Sally 43 times about it and she hasn't responded once! WHAT DOES SHE DO ALL DAY?!?!
Um...
I'VE POINTED OUT THE STEAM CHARTS, RITA. THE STEAM CHARTS. THEY DON'T CARE.
Why don't you have...
AND THE CONTENT CREATORS!! OBSIDIAN ANT BARELY COVERS IT ANY MORE!
Wait, who the fu...
WE'RE FKING DOOMED, RITA. DOOMED. ITS ALL GONE TO @#$# AND FDEV DOESN'T CARE!!!
Because of a computer game?
I EVEN WROTE AN OPEN LETTER. THREATENING TO QUIT! YOU KNOW WHO CARED? NOBODY!!!!
Open letter to who, love? I have absolutely no ide...
You know what the worst thing is?
Apart from your mum dying you mean?
The GRIND. They MAKE us do it.
They who make you grind what now?
THE GRIND. RELOGGING. IT'S PART OF THEIR PLAN, BECAUSE OF SHARE PRICES AND BREBUS.
Brebus? Is he part of that game?
HE HATES US ALL.
Who does? And who's this Sally person you've been messaging?
Doesn't matter. None of them play it anyways. Nobody does. Steam charts. Content creat... why is everything going dark?
Because I just stabbed you in the eye. I'm sick of this, Barry.

I can only imagine what it's like to be in some of their houses...

What's the matter love, you've barely touched your tea?
nuthin...
Is it something going on at work? Oh no, you got passed over for that promotion?
no...
Is it your dad? Look, I know you haven't spoken in years, but am sure you can mend things with him, especially with your mum dying last week.
no...
Is it the fact that our son ran away and is living on the streets, addicted to drugs and selling himself to the highest bidder?
no...
Then tell me! I love you more than anything, and I want to help!
Well, its my pretend spaceship you see, I got a new engine for it and I hoped it could jump 80ly with it but it can only jump 78.8ly instead
Oh, well that seems a bit...
AND IT'S THOSE DEVS. I KNOW IT. THEY'RE SPYING ON ME, RITA. THEY WANT ME TO SUFFER. ME, SPECIFICALLY.
Er...
And I've messaged Sally 43 times about it and she hasn't responded once! WHAT DOES SHE DO ALL DAY?!?!
Um...
I'VE POINTED OUT THE STEAM CHARTS, RITA. THE STEAM CHARTS. THEY DON'T CARE.
Why don't you have...
AND THE CONTENT CREATORS!! OBSIDIAN ANT BARELY COVERS IT ANY MORE!
Wait, who the fu...
WE'RE FKING DOOMED, RITA. DOOMED. ITS ALL GONE TO @#$# AND FDEV DOESN'T CARE!!!
Because of a computer game?
I EVEN WROTE AN OPEN LETTER. THREATENING TO QUIT! YOU KNOW WHO CARED? NOBODY!!!!
Open letter to who, love? I have absolutely no ide...
You know what the worst thing is?
Apart from your mum dying you mean?
The GRIND. They MAKE us do it.
They who make you grind what now?
THE GRIND. RELOGGING. IT'S PART OF THEIR PLAN, BECAUSE OF SHARE PRICES AND BREBUS.
Brebus? Is he part of that game?
HE HATES US ALL.
Who does? And who's this Sally person you've been messaging?
Doesn't matter. None of them play it anyways. Nobody does. Steam charts. Content creat... why is everything going dark?
Because I just stabbed you in the eye. I'm sick of this, Barry.

Well this wins the post of the month if not year.

Back
Top Bottom