State of the Game

Since we have thrown off the cruel shackles of the former dictatorship that gave us Mr. Tumble, might I also suggest Sir Christopher Lee, a true legend.
you get an "aye" from me for Sir Christopher Lee.

btw she seems to be of the same opinion as your name suggests
cat-monkey.gif

Last edited:
I have EDO on 3 accounts - 1 had the alpha access (a gift from my wife) the other 2 bought after release, so around £100 spent.
I have had hundreds of hours play, all enjoyed, in EDO already, so it suits me.
I know that you are enjoying it - I watched a couple of your videos - but you play it in a much different way than I play - to me there is nothing to explore outside of the bubble, there are just barren rocks with nothing interesting on them, nothing interesting to do there - a huge amount of barren rocks - I expect more than this.

well and I miss agency in ED, I hate to be just an errand runner in Elite - the lack of entrepreneurial stuff is just putting me off - after 700hrs - I really don't know what kept me for that long in Elite, in hinsight I did not even have fun, I just pretended to have had fun playing Elite - well, flying in FA off was actually fun, but well.

Last edited:
laws can be weird - like my mother-in-law, if she would be financially dependent on my partner, she could stay with us in Australia indefinitely, but she is quite wealthy and so she cannot without applying for a proper visa - what good is in that law?- if she would be poor she could just stay with us for good, but she is filthy rich, so she needs to apply for a visa and most likely invest a couple of millions to become a ciitzen.
I was chatting to a neighbour who turned up, unbeknownst to him, around 17 hours early for his covid booster. 9am the next day would have been fine, but 4pm that day was not and they refused to jab him.

As an aside, could she maybe put enough in trust and then later dissolve the trust...? I am not a tax or immegration lawyer, etc...

I was chatting to a neighbour who turned up, unbeknownst to him, around 17 hours early for his covid booster. 9am the next day would have been fine, but 4pm that day was not and they refused to jab him.

As an aside, could she maybe put enough in trust and then later dissolve the trust...? I am not a tax or immegration lawyer, etc...
the thing is, she is with us since end of 2019 - on tourist visa - those are normally just for at most 1 year - due to covid all tourists had to leave tasmania with the exceptions of those living with Australians - the state was so kind to extend her visa twice - bypassing the normal procedure - Tassie is still covid-free, so we would want her to stay with us and not having to return to Europe, but her time will run out in May 2022, we won't be able to get a 3rd exception to the rule of law. If she would be poor, she could just stay with us and would not have to return to Europe and apply from there for a visa - so just because she is rich, she has to leave Australia for that - this is just silly, because Australia wants wealthy people as new citizens - but they make it a little difficult in my books, if she could just stay with us, if she would be poor - this is just a silly law.

Top Bottom