State of the Game

that cats seem to be confused. You smell the ball, realize it's not an animal or catnip ...and then go about resting in the sun or hunting something that is an animal or catnip. Not this nonsense.
Perhaps it's enjoying the game for what it is
I think the more pertinent question is where the black cat goes
Wormhole clearly see previous cockpit cat announcement
The first time I went out boozing with my NY colleagues I couldn't consume enough beer to get properly drunk before other body parts signalled 'enough'. It was bizarre.

Later a couple of us were taken to a mico-brewery close to Battery Park. It was like drinking...... erm... .....coloured warm water taken from a pond..... maybe.... it was vile! Bourbons however.... big fan!
I grew up drinking the usual popular (and or cheap) US brands until i
1)went to Montreal to "chaperon" my brother's baseball team and learned about molson bradeur and;
2) went to vermont and learned about home brews and micro brews. I lived rt the next town over from a brewery call long trail that's been pretty successful and my school had a homebrew club
3) rugby

drinking mostly IPA's lately.

You should experience what they refer to as "the big gulp"

917r73aHO1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

That, right there, is a THREE LITRE MUG for drinking yer Mountain Dew out of.
I get diabetes just looking at that. Thats before I find out its full of Mountain poo

2) went to vermont and learned about home brews and micro brews. I lived rt the next town over from a brewery call long trail that's been pretty successful and my school had a homebrew club
Your school has a home brew club? Who said they don't teach kids real life stuff anymore

I remember those ads when I first came over in the late 90s/early 2000s. It was a sort of "Well, I know I'm in America now" moment.

Funny that I ended up in California, where absolutely nobody talks like that.

I drink Wiehenstephaner because one is just enough. Of course its $3.69/bottle so I can't buy many of them anyway.
Beer is where my newly acquired gut has come from. With lockdowns et al, I basically started socially distance drinking in my garage with my buddy/neighbour over the road.

Four packs of 7-8% ABV IPAs 3-4 times a week. Each.

Back
Top Bottom