State of the Game

Source: https://youtu.be/pnJM_jC7j_4

909728b8ca4782f522fdbc2ef20e787e.jpg

Do the Expanse writers for the TV series ever learn? Apparently you have an extra 25 minutes of stories that can only be accessed via X Ray, but this only works via tablets and PC (and not TV Amazon Video).

Why not cut the crap and just.....put it in the actual show guys.

I didn't know this either - what a bunch of spanners.

Edit - thanks for sharing

Merry Boxing Day.
Yesterday I received the world's biggest and heaviest book.
PXL_20211225_211722922.jpg

For comparison, here it is next to a copy of the game and an iPad Air (4th gen).
PXL_20211225_231723986.jpg

I also received £100 of Bezos vouchers which I have used to fund a new 2TB SSD to replace my aging, fragmented, and full games HDD.
Also got chocolate too.

Its just annoying. Imagine if Kubrick had this where in 2001 you had to pause and read up on Bowmans pre mission training or something.
Like the article you linked said, none of them are plot-essential, but they do add context and there's certainly no reason they couldn't have been included as part of the episode structure - they are each basically 'deleted scenes' from the episode they're shown with, with an overarching theme.

In general I despise 'hidden' and 'premium' content of any kind, I have the same sort of disdain for it as I do for endless DLCs and season passes for computer games. FOMO is a terrible way to market anything and only serves to breed resentment.

Back
Top Bottom