State of the Game

Explain how it's easy to fix the game.
And how they should simply change it's engine. Give advices on popular engines such as Unreal and "no man's sky engine".
Add a simple "fix" for the game, and wonder why it was not used, since it's so simple :
{
if (bug)
then (don't)
}

adds to simple fixes that fdev should just hire better programmers and managers.

also it would be a good idea if unable to do that, open source the game.

also makes point that other fdev assets may be impacting the priority of limited resources and fdev should sell this IP to another dev studio that can focus all attention on it with a smaller team with less overturn of members.

ends post with copy of resume to prove that post should be respected and followed and is more valid than contrary posts

Nah, just the same bad taste for the same bad topics...
Sad kitty
smiling_horse_by_emmybhorses_d6527nx-fullview.jpg

Nah, just the same bad taste for the same bad topics...

warns that doing so may attract those unoriginal and basic posters to our high class thread where they will just feel awkward and out of place... unable to rise to the creative and cerebral nature of the posts.

forcing them into a depression spiral that ends with them losing their job and living out in a van down by the river.

There's no time for us
There's no place for us
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us
Who wants to live forever
Oh ooo oh
There's no chance for us
It's all decided for us
This world has only one sweet moment set aside for us
Ooh
Who dares to love forever
Oh oo woh WILL NOT MUST DIEEEEEEEEE

But touch my tears with your lips
Touch my world with your fingertips
And we can have forever
And we can love forever
Forever is our today

warns that doing so may attract those unoriginal and basic posters to our high class thread where they will just feel awkward and out of place... unable to rise to the creative and cerebral nature of the posts.

forcing them into a depression spiral that ends with them losing their job and living out in a van down by the river.
A plan with no drawbacks 👍

If you're really lucky, you can join @Bottom Hat and I in the dumpster.

I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go)(Never) Never let you go
(Let me go) (Never) let you go (Let me go) Ah
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia, let me go