State of the Game

Does this selective quote count as a Smear Campaign? If so, I only need 7 more!
1623592738327.png

As an after thought...

While Lord Brebus and Ian Bell may have invented Elite, that doesn't mean Lord Brebus is the best torch bearer for ED. Things have - moved on! So have his Deciples...
I want to point out that it was Lord Brebus and who was later known as Belltan.
See, in year 0 (1984 for the heretics), Lord Brebus worked with Belltan, unknowing of his devious nature. Eventually, later on, probably having doubt already forming, He went on His way. But Belltan was jealous of His success and claimed he was a thief. They are now archenemies.

This is why you should be aware of Belltan succubus and demons who try to seduce you away from Lord Brebus.

This made me realize, that I don't know what's the equivalent of "potato PC",
for describing slow internet connections.

Are there so many?
I guess so, I stopped noticing them some time ago.
Quickly adapting perception filters that allow to avoid being distracted/annoyed by some repetitive sensory stimulus is an indispensable ability after several years of marriage :sneaky:
I have a potato, wired into gigabit fiber. Portal that...

The BGS was broken conceptually for anarchies because FD think anarchy = criminality, using anarchy groups as punching bag stooges.

Don't like piracy, thats fine. However I do like that, and general criminal gameplay that dovetails with C+P. FD? Don't have a clue.

How does that work for NPCs? You have to shoot them and pry it out. Why can't a criminal reputation scare them into panicking? Little things like that would add up.

I've played it since it was in KS. Its started out really well and has slowly gone off the boil.
The black market, and smuggling were criminally wasted opportunities.

What does Oddy give us? A bartender, who won't serve drinks.

Top Bottom