Still looking for Settlement Defence Plans...

Settlement Defence Plans (SDPs) should be found at Irregular Markers with Skimmers or Data Ports in Security Areas. No one I have asked (and I asked everyone on Redddit) has seen one in weeks.

The only place I found these were missions. Get the SDPs and bring them back. Nope. Get the SPD and cancel the mission. The ONLY way I have found them in the last 2-3 weeks.
This is not a grind. This is a cruel joke.

If you have found an SDP or even a IM w/ Skimmer, please let me know. I'm trying to determine if ANYONE has seen them.

Around about 18 since Update 5/6, haven't been to any IMs in that period either. Coincidentally, I took this screenshot yesterday. But yes, the drop rate is still pretty low.

Screenshot_0022.jpg

I confirm that I also found bunch of those SDP those last couple of days.

They appear once in a while in CMD Building's data-ports. I think Military settlements are the best for those.

You probably struggle because they're pretty rare (1 on 10 data-ports usually).

There is the materials exchange thread
Wait, it's possible to exchange Data with other CMDR ??? How ?? I know you can do it with Assets and Goods, but Data ?

Around about 18 since Update 5/6, haven't been to any IMs in that period either. Coincidentally, I took this screenshot yesterday. But yes, the drop rate is still pretty low.

View attachment 270155
Uploading malware to the data port. I haven't done one of these missions yet. I'll have to give that a try! Looks like the Security data port. May I ask what system you were in? o7 Commander

I've given up on MIs with Skimmers and started hitting Military Base Security Data Ports. Still nothing, but I've only done about 6 of them. Takes a bit of time...

Uploading malware to the data port. I haven't done one of these missions yet. I'll have to give that a try! Looks like the Security data port. May I ask what system you were in? o7 Commander
I haven't found mission types to impact drop rates, so I'm not sure if that's a factor. And yes, I do find most of them at Security or Command data ports. If my Inara logs are correct, this was a medium (+) to large (++) Military settlement of an independent Cooperative faction.

I don't understand while so many people have been complaining about the "insane on-foot grind" then. It makes it quite easy if you can trade anything, cool 🤘

Top Bottom