Still looking for Settlement Defence Plans...

I don't understand while so many people have been complaining about the "insane on-foot grind" then. It makes it quite easy if you can trade anything, cool 🤘
Some CMDRs have the 'gift' of being able to find them. Others, like me struggle to find any, but then again I have never specifically hunted for them. I just play the game by taking missions, so am unlike to find them.

Steve 07.

I think you cannot upload Data like that if they're not "mission related" though.

Yeah, I already knew and did a lot of trade with Assets and Goods, but for no good reason I forgot Data could be dropped (in a cartridge shape) on the floor too. It's just me who's dumb :eek:
Don't know about uploading. I just saw the mission parameter in the screenshot.
Oh Commander you're not dumb. After all, you got this far with little to no instructions on how this game works!!
o7

I don't understand while so many people have been complaining about the "insane on-foot grind" then. It makes it quite easy if you can trade anything, cool 🤘
In order to trade for them someone has to have them in the first place ;) I started this thread because I (and my squadmates) have had zero luck finding any, especially in the last couple weeks.
Cheers! o7

same problem.
fourth day i check irregular markers and every time i see 3 conteners.
i don't have a chans to farm fu...g SDP

Unless you are after the headshot damage modification, then you do not need SDPs as all the other modifications can be obtained from other engineers.

Provided you stocked up on the necessary materials, you get to Colonia in a couple of days, unlock all the engineers and add headshot and then return to the bubble. A lot, lot quicker than finding SDPs.

Steve 07.

Unless you are after the headshot damage modification, then you do not need SDPs as all the other modifications can be obtained from other engineers.

Provided you stocked up on the necessary materials, you get to Colonia in a couple of days, unlock all the engineers and add headshot and then return to the bubble. A lot, lot quicker than finding SDPs.

Steve 07.
I'm in Colonia now to unlock the engineers, and I'm not getting the invites despite visiting more than 5 settlements and selling 10 Culinary and 1 Cocktail Recipe (did get the one for the Colonia Council reputation after one mission).

I'm in Colonia now to unlock the engineers, and I'm not getting the invites despite visiting more than 5 settlements and selling 10 Culinary and 1 Cocktail Recipe (did get the one for the Colonia Council reputation after one mission).
I will have to have a look at my alt CMDR later this evening to see if I have any clues. The one thing that catches some out is the settlements have to be in the Colonia system, and there was something about getting scanned by the guards there for the visit to register. My team mate and I arrived in November and unlocked all the engineers within hours of arriving (prior preparation!). If you get stuck for any materials, my alt CMDR is still out there awaiting the soon to arrive FSDs as announced today.

Steve 07.
Meep Meep!

5 settlements in the Colonia system, not the Colonia area.

I picked up a SDP from last night, and my heart almost stopped. It was in the Achenar sphere (can't recall the exact system), but it was a "retrieve bootleg liquor" from a surface crash site. Apparently these Horizon-era missions have been revamped, and usually include a burnt-out SRV with a few assets, and crashed something-or-other with a data port to scan.

Still not seeing those financial projections anywhere. I don't believe they actually exist at this point.

Still not seeing those financial projections anywhere. I don't believe they actually exist at this point.
They do exist. I have spares to donate.
1643059838956.png

I will have to have a look at my alt CMDR later this evening to see if I have any clues. The one thing that catches some out is the settlements have to be in the Colonia system, and there was something about getting scanned by the guards there for the visit to register. My team mate and I arrived in November and unlocked all the engineers within hours of arriving (prior preparation!). If you get stuck for any materials, my alt CMDR is still out there awaiting the soon to arrive FSDs as announced today.

Steve 07.
Meep Meep!
Well, screw this. I first sold 10 Culinary Recipes and now 10 Cocktail Recipes (just a few at a time) to various bartenders and I'm still not getting the invite.

In order to trade for them someone has to have them in the first place ;) I started this thread because I (and my squadmates) have had zero luck finding any, especially in the last couple weeks.
Cheers! o7
If you're still looking for them, I'd be willing to trade you the 7 I have (was five, acquired 2 more from somewhere in the past two weeks). I'd love to trade them at a 1 SDP for 2 Manufacturing Instructions ratio, but willing to go to 1:1 or 1:0 if you're desperate. Anything to get another commander past this road block. I've been holding on to them for my 3 RL friends, but as they probably still aren't going to need these for months, if ever, I'm willing to part with them.

Need any Smear Campaigns or Opinion Polls? I have plenty of those too (18 each).

So looking forward to Update 11's Fleet Carrier Interiors and our ability to start buying/selling this stuff to other players....

I took a trip to Colonia last year just for the Odyssey engineers.

There's even a carrier that goes back and forth every week or so. (It parks in the TIR system in Colonia and LHS 2687 in the bubble.)

Here's the next scheduled departure. If you bookmark the carrier it will always show on your galaxy map, too.

Monday 31st January, 20:00 in-game time from LHS 2687, 2 Marching On Together (HZW-39N). CMDR AltFC2_OliveOyl. Shipyard and Outfitting.

Top Bottom