Stop making unnecessary changes

Holy crap, format your posts first of all, second of all, I and no one on here is impressed by having 500 hours, 2 cutters, ect ect ect.
You can get 500 hours by just leaing the launcher open and steam will record it so, weird flex but ok.

LTD mining was nerfed because it was freaking broken beyond words. You could very easily get 200m+ and hour doing a zero risk activity.

Think alot feel the same way as Op about changes made.
But I feel they were long overdue. Mining was just silly. A bill a day not impossible.
But the rest of the recent changes, excluding mining nerf in relation to tritium, have been well received. Myself included.
You just have to know what's good to earn and what isn't.

Dunno it's all been nerfed. Back then in borann we was pulling about 800 mill a day easy 2 or 3 loads. Average price for painite then was 900k per ton or more ltds fetched more as did void opals.
Since nerf its different.

its a game try and use you imagination,in real life prices go up and down,what are you expecting start day in a sidny, day two a fully g5 engineerwd corvette,it dont happen .play the game and earn what you get,my opinion anyway.

Dunno it's all been nerfed. Back then in borann we was pulling about 800 mill a day easy 2 or 3 loads. Average price for painite then was 900k per ton or more ltds fetched more as did void opals.
Since nerf its different.
Oh ok yeah, i mean back when the LTD market was fire i was doing the same in a t9 it was stupid, i meants now a days.

Afaik it's laser mining platinum. But l might be out of date.
Just check inara see what's selling the best. Be careful though cos some minerals ores metals etc are deep core only or predominantly sub surface etc

Afaik it's laser mining platinum. But l might be out of date.
Just check inara see what's selling the best. Be careful though cos some minerals ores metals etc are deep core only or predominantly sub surface etc
If anything i really wish they would buff deep core. I find deep core really enjoyable, but god is it slow and the payout poop.

Top Bottom