Stored Modules Filter

I’m sure it’s been requested before, but please add some filtering options for our stored modules. This is even more relevant now that we have 120 slots to store things, it gets very tedious trying to find specific items in the list.

Also, please differentiate between legacy and updated engineered modules at a glance, maybe just a different coloured icon for the Engineered symbol. It’s killing me trying to find which are the last few legacy engineered modules in my list

I’m sure it’s been requested before, but please add some filtering options for our stored modules. This is even more relevant now that we have 120 slots to store things, it gets very tedious trying to find specific items in the list.

Also, please differentiate between legacy and updated engineered modules at a glance, maybe just a different coloured icon for the Engineered symbol. It’s killing me trying to find which are the last few legacy engineered modules in my list

Ayy...he speaks the truth!

Please add this. At least by group (ie: hardpoints, optiononal internal), engineering, location, etc. Preferably more fine grained like being able to search for slot size and type ie: 4 shields.

Top Bottom