Stuck at a guardian site

Cant make anything for SRV says "SRV is missing" its not its very much there its powered on and i tried after taking off, cant from inside the SRV says ship is missing.... wtf i even relogged... plenty of materials! I this was a long *** trip with all the running around then killing the drones with my ship since I had no ammo! Lost out on all those drops too! ****ing awesome! Makes other things fine!

Attachments

Heh, i got stuck for like 10 minutes in a brain tree... because i had no brains and jumped on it trying to pick a piece of Tin.
How ironic is that? :)

4 pips to ENG and try to "take off" using directional keys at various angles.
If nothing helps, quit and start using the classic game - that is NO Horizon - you will find yourself in the orbit.

Last edited:
Turns out you don't drive the SRV you fly the SRV, full throttle and boost i can leap a couple miles! hah! Sorry to the guy I ran into at the thargoid ship, I didnt need anything there just looking around...

Turns out you don't drive the SRV you fly the SRV, full throttle and boost i can leap a couple miles! hah! Sorry to the guy I ran into at the thargoid ship, I didnt need anything there just looking around...
Lol, I did something similar the other day. Landed on a random body, and was bored, so took out my SRV, and raced full throttle in a random direction. Think I just about launched into orbit a few times, before getting stuck against a geyser of some description. My ship had not only returned to orbit, but probably 7kLY to the bubble out of embarrassment, lol. I eventually got free after boosting etc. in various directions for about 5-10 minutes.

Top Bottom