Studios Pack new DLC coming soon!

New DLC on my birthday, whoohoo! Curious to see how hotels will work out. I hope it can bring some more challenges to the game :)

I'm heartbroken that there are no new coasters, chairlifts, or flat rides included, but I do really like what is in the pack and free update... It's just not what most people have been begging for.

The new DLC Studio Pack looks really cool. The 3 new rides sound interesting as well especially Horror Heights. I also like that Hotels are now apart of Planet Coaster. Good job Frontier.

That sounds all so amazing!!! Hotels. wow I can't believe you did it! Thanks so much, I hope there will also be some hotel scenery somehow with it!!! Looking forward to that DLC, the first pic looks fantastic!
A lot of greets, Corkscrewloop[happy]

Personally I'd rather have more rides than hotels, but Oh Well. Either way, I'm excited to see what's all in the pack.

Last edited:
I'm thinking, what could be this multi-drop tower:

1) Intamin giant/multi-drop tower?
2) S&S Turbo Drop?
3) Disney's Tower of Terror?

I'm thinking, what could be this multi-drop tower:

1) Intamin giant/multi-drop tower?
2) S&S Turbo Drop?
3) Disney's Tower of Terror?

While I wish we could get all 3 now (with height adjustments) lol, it sounds as if we are getting #3 in your list.

"Guessing" from the word Horror (Tower of Terror) and multi-drop (nature of disney's tower of terror).

Last edited:
So we get a studio tram tour, the tower of terror and hotels in one pack.

I think this just might be the update I've been waiting for since RCT3.

That all sounds really cool and i‘m looking forward to this, but i‘m also still waiting for Quality of Life Only Update.

My bet regarding hotels: it will be a box, like all other buildings, staff building, eateries, toilets and so on.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I really didn't expect hotels! I really wonder how they work, but im sure they will be a great addition to the management aspect of the game!

I can't wait for monday!

[...]

In addition to the paid content, we are releasing a small free update to all players which includes: hotels; to keep your guests sticking around for longer; eagerly awaited path tunnelling, allowing you to place a path-shaped holes in terrain; as well as triggerable flexi-colour on objects; and triggerable time of day in the ride camera - night becomes day in a flash!

[...]
Wait ? WHAT ?
Hotels ????? You really did it ?????

Guys, you're really the best !! [heart][heart][heart]
And it's in the free update ... [heart]

Unfortunately I do not have much time to play (thank you adult responsibilities [sad]) but I still wanted to go on the forum to say thank you.

FRONTIER TEAM YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!!

giphy.webp

I like this update but it seems that stadiums and the mechanic to allow guests to sit and watch a show is missing.

The day and night trigger makes me wonder, will it only work when you are on the ride? It says ride camera. How about guest camera's?

About the hotel.... It is obvious that with the current engine, we shouldn't expect anything else than a box (like the staff room).
Probably every box will be a room? That also needs to be cleaned. Besides it only being a box sounds like it's more than just placing one.

On a side note, it's funny how people want certain things, they get it, as best as the game allows it, we haven't seen it work yet, and already there is negativity about it.

Top Bottom