Suit and Gun Locations - Where to get your fix

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
There's a silencer mod apparently. So that's one thing I'm aiming for. If only the engineers actually unlocked when you did what they ask for.
Well thats promising I‘ve had zero luck doing “simple” “Replace a power cell” missions because inevitably a mob finds me before I’m finished trying to cut a panel. I can’t remember the last time I saw the prison ship…I’ve seen it lots now…

If it helps any... Vihara Gate in the Kashyapa system has a G2 Dominator Suit. Of course, it’s about 2.5kly from Colonia and 19.5kly from the Bubble. Ironically, what really wanted was an Artemis Suit... but I only got to play for about 20 minutes before I had to leave for work. Maybe Martyr’s Rest will have what I want.

I'd willingly give you another 11,500,000 credits if we could swap!

Really want that night vision. Not afraid of the dark, I just really don't like it in games - not since playing Doom 3 way back when.
Just picked up a Dominator G3 with Night Vision. They're out there... and they'll see you coming!

Doom 3: the classic quandry, do I equip the flashlight or a weapon? See the baddies, or shoot them when they jump out at you (and you s**t yourself) :LOL:

They mentioned in the Livestream that the availability is based on the Background Simulation. They are limited stock, so that's why they disappear after purchase for some people and not others.

The modified stock is rotated at an interval that was not specified.

I snagged this G3 Dominator suit with an Improved Battery Capacity mod over at Vancouver Settlement in Bhaidenwi - an Anarchy system.

20210520112430_1.jpg

I also snagged this G3 Executioner from the same location:

20210520112451_1.jpg

Has anybody acquired G4 equipment yet? I just need to figure out what the G5 mat requirements are to finalize my G1 -> G5 Mat requirements calculations. There's definitely a pattern across all gear...

I see im gonna have to start making some actual credits again , the upgraded suits and guns, assuming i ever find them, will drain my account :D

This is a good thing!

Does anyone know where you can pick up all the different suits in the colonia region? Managed to get a Dominator G1 at Jaques, looking for the Artemis and maverick....

ta.

Yes -
Does anyone know where you can pick up all the different suits in the colonia region? Managed to get a Dominator G1 at Jaques, looking for the Artemis and maverick....

ta.
Yes. Go look in Colonia Hub... If they are out, it could be that they're sold out. Apparently that's a thing, but yes they are being sold out there.

Thirteen upgraded suits and twelve upgraded weapons and I've yet to see anything over Grade 3.

Incidentally, three of twelve weapons at Grade 3; seven of thirteen suits including all four Mavericks.

But no Maverick with Night Vision yet, which is what I'm looking for.:(
Do not think there is anything over G3 being sold.

As a hilarious aside, I found this rocket launcher with a Stability mod and a Noise Suppressor???

The Noise Suppressor didn't do anything outside... but why does a rocket launcher have a suppressor? I'm so confused!

Can you remove the mod and use it on a different weapon?

• Fixed issue where modified suit item being sold at Pioneer Supplies isn't cleared from the shop inventory post purchase.
From the patch notes, seems to imply that it's first one to find it gets it.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom