Summer 2024 DLC Speculation

Would be a cool inclusion for a desert pack. Like take baboon, perentie, roadrunner and coyote or something like that and bundle it up with a mix of wild west and native scenery
I mean, picture it:

Wild Frontier pack
  1. Hamadryas baboon
  2. Greater roadrunner
  3. Perentie
  4. Gray fox (🤠)
  5. Black mamba (E)
Scenery:
More rustic pieces, western theme

In all seriousness, it's solid. Yeah, the fox is "unoriginal", but I bet y'all won't care when y'all see your least favorite zookeeper exaggeratedly happy and y'all will cheer with him

And Orkan!
And synthetase :)
1715193317008.png

Like my most wanted animal he has Greyish coat and black-tipped tail ❤️
Climbs trees which could be fun. AND he is the most genetically unique canid.

I mean, picture it:

Wild Frontier pack
  1. Hamadryas baboon
  2. Greater roadrunner
  3. Perentie
  4. Gray fox (🤠)
  5. Black mamba (E)
Scenery:

In all seriousness, it's solid. Yeah, the fox is "unoriginal", but I bet y'all won't care when y'all see your least favorite zookeeper exaggeratedly happy and y'all will cheer with him
I'm in a western mood, y'all. I even have a western outfit for parties and such...
I mean, I have belt buckles, boots, cowboy hat, Chino pants, sheriff badges, and a poncho. I look like an outlaw

EDIT: good gravy, rereading my comments, I do say y'all a lot. Is that annoying?😅

I mean, picture it:

Wild Frontier pack
  1. Hamadryas baboon
  2. Greater roadrunner
  3. Perentie
  4. Gray fox (🤠)
  5. Black mamba (E)
Scenery:

Its perfect if you replace Roadrunner with Grey-crowned Crane and add in the Blackbuck, Serval and Rock Hyrax. Then it could be an animal pack if you remove the exhibit.

No, helps remind everyone we got a texan amongst us 😂
Y'all could never be annoying!
Screenshot_20240508-153636-275.png

Don't know why, but I'm getting hit with nostalgia about an old cartoon I somehow got ahold of. Who here has heard of Hunky and Spunky? It's a couple of shorts from late 30s about a pair of donkeys. I'm not sure if they're siblings or mother/father and son, but I they'd have these DVDs with random old cartoons, some obscure, and I'd watch them on repeat constantly. I dunno, it just popped into my mind...
I guess seeing the donkeys in-game and the fact that the Barnyard pack is like a ranch kinda reminded me of it

What would be a habitat reptile you'd like to see in the next DLC?
Leopard tortoise (would accept the African spurred, though), Argentine tegu, lace monitor (would not accept a substitute, though I acknowledge the perentie is objectively more likely if they add one last monitor). I'm good and done with crocodiles.

It's kinda funny watching this conversation. Because I feel the same way about any remaining habitat reptiles as some people feel about canids and felines. There's none that are unique looking or functionally different enough for me to want them in-game. Most of them look and act pretty much the same to something we already have in game.

I'm being a little cheeky with it but... I also kinda mean it. Haha.

Anyway, the only habitat reptile I want is the secretary bird. Because birds are basically just classier dinosaurs.

Top Bottom