COMPLETED CG Supply Rare Goods for Rackham Celebration (Rares)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
lol
6fwf7r.jpg

I’ve also arranged for pilots to receive temporary permits to the Beta Hydri system, which will last until the 2nd of June. Anything to make life easier for my trader friends!
Just curious how this works? Where does a body go to get the temp permit?

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Usually in Rare Goods CGs, the higher prices only show if you have some of the particular commodity in your hold; otherwise it shows the Galactic average. So, if anyone has the higher prices for all the commodities I will add them to the first post.

Usually in Rare Goods CGs, the higher prices only show if you have some of the particular commodity in your hold; otherwise it shows the Galactic average. So, if anyone has the higher prices for all the commodities I will add them to the first post.
Well, not for all of them, but: Gerasian Gueuze Beer : 14310 Cr/t and Apa Vietti : 123642 Cr/t

So I gathered them all.
@Flossy
prices with the cargo in my hold :

Anduliga Fire Works 83,496 cr/t
Uszaian Tree Grub 61,866 cr/t
Apa Vietii 123,642 cr/t
Geriasian Gueuze Beer 14,310 cr/t
Pantaa Prayer Sticks 12,036 cr/t
-edit1
Why do the prices matter to me?
As you can see. I am very poor. I was hoping to make some credits off Rackham, I heard something about wine and beer parties at Rackhams peak. Hoped the prices would be great again.
\edit-

Last edited:
Summary
System: Beta Hydri
Station: Edmondson High (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 244 Ls from main star, 24.3 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Anduliga Fire Works, Apa Vietti, Gerasian Gueuze Beer, Pantaa Prayer Sticks and Uszaian Tree Grubs
Time limit: 19th May 3308 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
The entrepreneur Zachary Rackham has asked for deliveries of rare items to Edmondson High in the Beta Hydri system.
At a press conference on the planet Homeland, Mr Rackham announced:

Mr Rackham faced criticism for hosting a celebration at a time when so many have died in recent Thargoid attacks. In response, he claimed he had “a duty to boost public morale by filling the news with happier stories”.
Financial reporter Bryanna Blanco commented in The Federal Times:

The campaign will run until the 19th May 3308. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Anduliga Fire Works, Apa Vietti, Gerasian Gueuze Beer, Pantaa Prayer Sticks and Uszaian Tree Grubs to Edmondson High in the Beta Hydri system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Social Space
  • Prices at Edmondson High:
    • Anduliga Fire Works: ?? Cr/T
    • Apa Vietti: ?? Cr/T
    • Gerasian Gueuze Beer: ?? Cr/T
    • Pantaa Prayer Sticks: ?? Cr/T
    • Uszaian Tree Grubs: ?? Cr/T
Supply Stations:
Anduliga Fire Works - Celsius Estates, Anduliga - Outpost, 393,671 ls from star - current allocation 16

Apa Vietti - Forester's Choice, Upaniklis - Outpost, 10,985 ls from star - current allocation 11
Gerasian Gueuze Beer - Yurchikhin Port, Geras - Coriolis, 1,052,921 ls from star - current allocation 40
Pantaa Prayer Sticks - Zamka Platform, George Pantazis - Coriolis, 161 ls from star - current allocation 108
Uszaian Tree Grub - Guest Installation, Uszaa - Orbis, 4,350 ls from star - current allocation 14

Distances between systems:

AnduligaGeorge PantazisGerasUpaniklis KondiUszaa
Beta Hydri121.89 LYs36.93 LYs70.61 LYs179.77 LYs105.55 LYs
Anduliga////////////157.26 LYs177.22 LYs277.70 LYs73.71 LYs
George Pantazis157.26 LYs////////////42.57 LYs167.00 LYs136.60 LYs
Geras177.22 LYs42.57 LYs////////////197.28 LYs163.55 LYs
Upaniklis277.70 LYs167.00 LYs197.28 LYs////////////232.11 LYs
Uszaa73.71 LYs136.60 LYs163.55 LYs232.11 LYs////////////

Latest status
Last updated: 12 May 13:00 UTC

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 0 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 0
Reward Tier: 0/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: ?? CR
Top 10%: ?? CR
Top 25%: ?? CR
Top 50%: ?? CR
Top 75%: ?? CR
Top 100%: ?? CR
CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.
Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here
How do I get the temporary permit??

How do I get the temporary permit??
Its issued automaticity to correctly working ED clients...
If your on EDO or EDH Flossy might need to be told that... as for many players its automatic issued to the right hand panel of the ship..
Does not matter which system your in the first boot up should fire up and the permit should be there for every player wanting to do the CG or not..
Not signed up but temp permit still added...

Last edited:
Its issued automaticity to correctly working ED clients...
If your on EDO or EDH Flossy might need to be told that... as for many players its automatic issued to the right hand panel of the ship..
I have not done any Fed rank so I dont have it already, after signing up for this community goal then relogging(and closing to desktop) I have not received the permit. I currently cant route, or jump after targeting the system without getting a permit warning

And what Client are you running. @Flossy looks like another one (likely on EDO but did not reply as such which normal means EDO)
Edit = Confirmed with PC GeForce now account on Horizons...
Automatic permit is not issued... on EDH this time..
Screenshot from 2022-05-12 22-22-19.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom