COMPLETED CG Supply resources for the Empire's capital ship production in the Mandh system (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
LFT 37 has still plenty Building Fabricators for FC loading

lft.png

15k ton of cargo delivered for the glory of the empire, and a good number of pirates made to suffer along the way.

I started this CG with my new alt in a T6 and barely enough CR's to buy cargo. Three days later, I'm sitting on 40mil in the bank and climbing and making runs in my new and shiney T9. Made a few dozen runs in my T6 until I had scratch for a T7. Did same until I had enough to get the T9 by selling off the T7 and T6. Four years ago if you told me that I could have had a T9 in a weekend's time, I'd have laughed at you. Top 10% with 16K delivered....and started in a T6 on Thursday. Right chuffed with that, I am.

I started this CG with my new alt in a T6 and barely enough CR's to buy cargo. Three days later, I'm sitting on 40mil in the bank and climbing and making runs in my new and shiney T9. Made a few dozen runs in my T6 until I had scratch for a T7. Did same until I had enough to get the T9 by selling off the T7 and T6. Four years ago if you told me that I could have had a T9 in a weekend's time, I'd have laughed at you. Top 10% with 16K delivered....and started in a T6 on Thursday. Right chuffed with that, I am.
Yes, but also bear in mind that you really know what you're doing now.

Greetings!

Here's my rough estimate on Reward Structure and current minimum supply ammounts in tons:

Top 10 commanders: ?
Top 10%: 12 000 tonnes
Top 25%: 7 000 tonnes
Top 50%: 3 000 tonnes
Top 75%: 1 000 tonnes
Top 100%: 1 to 1000 tonnes

I wonder if there are more accurate value available somewhere?

I made my observations while hauling with a Cutter of 784 tons of cargo capacity.

Last edited:
I'm busy cuttering. We can do Tier 4 let's go!
23.000 t so far
Ready for a long night :cool:

PS
Anyone ready to deliver some beer?! Fridge is empty... :oops:

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom