COMPLETED CG Support the Scriveners Dredger Update Initiative (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Are there other reward except credits?. I can't find that info in-game, inara etc...

Last edited:
Just credits, and averting an injustice :)
Giving a break to the injustice part, the trade CG will basically allow the Scrievers to jump out and possibly go "missing" again
At the same time, the data CG might give us some insight in their data cores.

But, in all the fairness, nothing is bolted on, only very vaguely hinted.

And we could end up with the Scrievers getting all warm and fuzzy to the community and opening up their data cores before jumping out
or
We could end up the Orion University goin "My Precious" over the data cores and not release anything.

Yep global reward is what ever the story will do to the Scriveners Dredger..
No personal bribe reward with this one... (and after the FSD mess not expecting them to be for a while now untill after update 9 or 10)
Edit = and this side is staying just in first place as data is failing to recover the gap..

Last edited:
And we could end up with the Scrievers getting all warm and fuzzy to the community and opening up their data cores before jumping out
or
We could end up the Orion University goin "My Precious" over the data cores and not release anything.
Or we could end up with the Dredger warming up its thrusters and eating up the OU megaship in retaliation before jumping out.

It starts to seriously lean towards Scrievers - or at least based on Inara's Estimated Trend (Scrievers ending up with 46% vs OU 37%)
And i guess the gap will widen

I figure things will be more clear once the weekend peak is over. Not taking anything for granted.

It starts to seriously lean towards Scrievers - or at least based on Inara's Estimated Trend (Scrievers ending up with 46% vs OU 37%)
And i guess the gap will widen
On the other hand, my simple linear regression says that Orion would hit 100% before the Scriveners. I'd love to know what Inara is using for its predictions.
(Because my simple linear is definitely not the best choice, given the seasonality of the data)

Giving a break to the injustice part, the trade CG will basically allow the Scrievers to jump out and possibly go "missing" again
At the same time, the data CG might give us some insight in their data cores.

But, in all the fairness, nothing is bolted on, only very vaguely hinted.

or
I think it would be fun if the Scriveners escape, and then Salvation contacts us with a way to hack into their data core. Involving Salvation just makes things that little bit more interesting.

Use this way to kill off the trade w*nkers CG using effng FC w*nkers.

Just found a great way of doing double data runs by accident.

Get to Jamesons crash site, fill up on G5 data (unfortunately you do have to continuously relog until full).
Boost into surface to die, voila, you spawn in Shaara Gateway immediately (as long as you last docked there).
You keep all data mats when you die, so just trade it for other data at the trader (without spending 1/2 hour handing it in), then zip off to Jamesons crash site again and fill up on the same G5 mats for a second time.
Boost again into surface to die, immediate return to Shaara then hand in all data. Take a break. repeat when brain has recovered.
I got 18,000 data with this one double trip.

I'm even doing this in my little sidey now, for minimal rebuy cost when you suicide at Jamesons crash site!!!!

Last edited:
FC Nearly done will attempt CG system entry for 10 mins when done, then will jump out off NLTT 13249 any way to nearby system...
See sig for live updates if no posts..

Last edited:
1637529518587.png

Edit = DONE, EMPTY. all gone, to late...
Tomorrow I will mostly be recovering fuel cost for FC
(The Dreaded laser platinum mining and selling stolen LTD... FC will not be active on CG... )

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-21 at 20-47-10 CMDR GraphiteGB - fleet carrier [INARA].png
    Screenshot 2021-11-21 at 20-47-10 CMDR GraphiteGB - fleet carrier [INARA].png
    317.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom