Taranis Destroyed!

hDHrOm8.jpg

You guys have outdone yourselves. This is the single most spectacular thing I have witnessed in any game.

Everything was done to perfection. You removed the unlock requirements so anyone could visit and experience it. You announced the imminent destruction of the Titan by sending several inbox messages, and posts on forums with 24 hours notice. You then set the Thargoid fighters to not aggro visiting CMDRs during the last stages of Titan's decay (I'm bringing popcorn to the next one).

You even sent an inbox warning and set an in-game countdown 10 mins before the event. When it finally broke out, and unlike the mass murdering that happened in HIP 22460, you set a blast wave to push everyone to a safe distance before triggering the explosion.

The detonation itself, and all of the related effects, was jaw dropping. I'm at a loss for superlatives to describe what just happened.

From this fan of the game, CONGRATS to everyone involved. Very well done!!

Not going to lie. This was the greatest thing I have experienced in the game so far. (And I've experienced a lot of things since the game was in its Kickstarter.)

You all at Frontier should be proud to have pulled off an experience like this. And undoubtedly gathered a LOT of information on how it all panned out in terms of shared experiences. In Private Group it all went extremely smoothly.

One for the ages.

Screenshot_0133.jpg

Screenshot_0134.jpg

HighResScreenShot_2024-03-02_19-07-01.jpg

Screenshot_0137.jpg

Top Bottom