Thank you for the Viewing Galleries! (+New)

Immensely happy about the viewing domes, thank you for those! However, I’m sorry but I was kind of disappointed about it slightly, but I’m really hoping in the future we can get a Jurassic Park variant of the dome with a metal cage instead of the glass windows... I know it’s a very small gripe but I would really like to have one that feels open/outside but still inside of the gallery, etc. PLEASE add it in a future update lol.

A few more ideas. One, an Open, Elevated viewing gallery/platform for sauropod enclosures that is wider and surrounded by trees. Trees that you can select the type of, that are a part of the gallery/platform, but on it’s sides in the enclosure. Selecting trees that are a food source for the Sauropods in the enclosure so they browse at the viewing level right in front of the gallery/platform. Reminiscent of Lex with the Brachiosaurus in the original JP. Maybe even add a sneeze animation lol

Second being a Colosseum-style outdoor seating like the Lagoons but for attractions like the Pachycephalosaurus Arena, or Triceratops Arena, or whatever kind of enclosure you were trying to build. Would really round out Jurassic World builds now that we have the Log viewing gallery.

Third is a Cave/Inlet-veiwing gallery like many zoos have that, maybe medium, but smaller species for sure, will selectively use to rest inside. Nothing too elaborate. Just a rock face inside the enclosure as a placable building with an inlet-cut out and a window inside to a viewing gallery building just like the ones in game now.

Finally, a rope bridge-tree platform(JP)/Raptor paddock metal catwalk(JW). Pretty much a redwood tree platform with stairs(JP) or a tower(JW) on the fence that would stretch, with a bridge, across the enclosure to another tree/tower on the opposite end that guests/staff can walk across. Providing visibility. Kind of like the ziplines. I feel this would really get people excited. Especially the wooden-rope bridge or metal catwalk options.

These in the future would add so much more to what you guys gave us with this new update coming out soon.
They would really allow us to cater our enclosures more to the species we are keeping in them, which is what we all want at the end of the day.
Thank you for the new update and hope to see more attractions over dinosaurs for future DLCs! Again, thank you!

Last edited:
I'm also not a fan on how clear the glass is, if they were mirrored or at least 50% mirrored, then it would've given the Domes a lot more interest to look at because if we can see the guests then so can the Dinosaurs which would technically give them a reason to attack.

Lagoon viewing needs to be improved immensely (Amphitheatre area from the movie would be perfect) and the Domes would've been a great fit to them too. Hopefully the Lagoons will get more love in the future with a better modelled Dome for them.

Top Bottom