200,000k and counting!
Congrats, good work keep the updates coming!Hi coaster friends!
As of today we hit 200,000 Workshop items on our Steam Workshop! What an amazing achievement for you all, this lovely community!
We can't thank you enough for continuously sharing your creations in Planet Coaster; from crooked mushroom houses to the craziest of coasters, we can't get enough of your creativity.
As a thank you, and to celebrate YOU, we've created this highlights video for you all to enjoy.
On top of that, we're giving away 3x Planet Coaster Pack Collection (Spooky, Adventure, and Studios) - so simply comment below with "200,000k and counting!" and we'll pick 3 random winners on Monday, June 4 at 2PM BST.
Thanks again for all the support; we can't wait to see what else you'll build, create, and share.
Love from the Planet Coaster Team
Featured in the video, in order of appearance:
- Floating Island - WormGar
- Deadly Romance – Ambrose
- Confectionary Corner – Swiss
- Night of Damnation - FSF Ranger
- Le Serpent Rouge – Xaphor
- Fantasy Crooked Staff House – Whitesider
- Mahkee’s Medieval / Fantasy Scenery Home – Hellgan
- Sci-fi Madness Park – Imper_
- Wicker Man - operateur
- Rudis Camel Kingdom - RudiRennkamel
- Jungle Fountain – Coastercad
- Wisteria and Lilac Grandhotel – Anigmandra
- Wimshurst Machine – AdriaanVanS
- Fountain – ThomasDoorn95
- Fountain – bram.boonen1
- Iceberg Hotel – Floss
- Fish Food – DeadEyeDuck
- Mad Scientist Workshop – Wikz
- Mad Mining Corporation – AdriaanVanS
- Qakon and Qisir – PixelWess89
- Post Apocalyptic lighthouse monte leone flat ride – Masceline
- Flowery Modern Fountain – aritario
- Shadow of the Colossus - riddlerrevange75
- Crazy Hotel - Whitesider
- Hot Dog Stand – RaYneMan
So with all the criticism on here of late regarding none communication from Frontier on the future of the game, their first post in a month doesn’t even acknowledge that concern, unbelievable [mouth shut]
None of this matters when the game is still needing fixed.
Agree 100% . Still work to do before auto-congratulations ! [up]Somehow, Planet Coaster reminds me a bit of RCT3, where the community kept the game alive, while the manufacturer was not in the mood for support anymore.