Thargoid 35th Anniversary Hologram

I don't know where to directly go with this request as it most likely isn't ticket worthy but, it occurred to me that when I transferred over from Xbox to PC one of the many things I lost in transition was my anniversary thargoid bobblehead. I'm curious if there is a way for us to get this again, even though it was one of those you had to be around at the time kind of items, I in fact was around during the time. I'm curious if this can be restored since I use the same frontier account or if the option can be opened up on one of the holiday sales such as black Friday. Would it be possible to give qualifying accounts the option to retrieve this item? This was one of my favorite go-to decorations for my ship and I would love to be able to get it back.

There is the thargoid (space cabbage) bobblehead then you can get from a Guardian tech broker.

I know you mean the thargon / scout bobble but I don't know if that will ever come back in the dlc store - it was a limited offer thing in 2019 so don't know if they will add it to the store ever.

Last edited:
There is the thargoid (space cabbage) bobblehead then you can get from a Guardian tech broker.

I know you mean the thargon / scout bobble but I don't know if that will ever come back in the dlc store - it was a limited offer thing in 2019 so don't know if they will add it to the store ever.
Yeah I don't think so either, just a shame. I figured I'd throw a post out there anyway and see what happens, who knows maybe something cool. Thanks for the heads up about the other bobblehead, I do like the scout one and was thinking about it when I was setting up my decorations. Appreciated 07

Top Bottom