Thargoid ground combat this month?

I've seen you on Steam recently "Flying through space" and "Surveying a planet"...
...Me too!

I'm really enjoying the NMS expeditions (Only started with the 7th) I find myself wondering what an Elite Dangerous equivalent would look like? I'm sure it could be very popular! :unsure:

Haven't done any expedition stuff yet. Working on daily quests to get the living ship egg at the moment.

On foot Thargoid combat IS coming in U13.

There'll be new base types to fight their infestations on/in and teams can lump together to form larger groups. There'll be a new rank(s) to gain in the xeno hunter discipline... Hope you kept all those those Xeno-Defence Protocols and AX combat logs!

Those who reach Elite Xeno Destructor will unlock the new ship: The AX Class Xenomorph Incursion Barge.

All this will take place on Raxxla.

Last edited:
Aren't you a lot of positive fun on a monday morning lol... i'm sure there's a players number doomed thread you can join in with

Don't hate the player hate the game.

Attachments

• pattern recognition.jpg
    pattern recognition.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 31
Oh, I know. I was half, well mostly, expecting your next response to be one of those, um, efforts...
I get.....and stick with me on this......a....vibe that some people (they exist, incredible as it is) don't want to see Grom in a red nappy.

Plus I realised that I had already done a Grom Male Stripper ARX portrait, so a red Zardoz nappy seems a bit of a retrograde step.

I get.....and stick with me on this......a....vibe that some people (they exist, incredible as it is) don't want to see Grom in a red nappy.

Plus I realised that I had already done a Grom Male Stripper ARX portrait, so a red Zardoz nappy seems a bit of a retrograde step.
If we get on-foot Thargoids, and they add the Zardoz Suit to the store, I'd wear it...in game of course...

"Shom things in space don't react to well to bulletsh ..."

(bonus points if you know the movie, but be aware it means you're probably as old as me)

I'm not convinced Thargoid foot combat is coming for a while yet - the Azimuth storyline has involved absolutely no Odyssey content so far, because the story started years ago. I don't think Fdev is going to lock Horizons players (namely - consoles) from being able to see the ending to a 2 year story. I'm not expecting Odyssey narrative content until this story wraps up and they can begin a new one. I'm not trying to doompost either, I honestly think it's reasonable to do it this way. Maybe some evolutions to Thargoid ship combat? But I'd be surprised if on foot thargoids was the headline feature.

Top Bottom