Thargoid Interactions

Does anybody here know why and how we start to work on our Thargoid reputations?

y4m5OfEIw8-R8cc8l7Wpm5r6Ap8XnOxAAJjNnXOHEmmBC-iXMwQWWN4_JVCrYqt5kTF2-9oprUnm-4Et6eoIQnMvmlY8y1H-2JfJyvDvQOzBpqSmWDW2ZgkuQeCZ9k_iWQstHb6ZSZM9H23kUn5IONrUxjBHOAzsx8OPvI9VRQKnpKiIYMIeSvUc31vvHhWZJj-Kj8LHSZKOB1gTNAzqe8VbA

Found some in Hyades Sector BV-Y c20, got destroyed before I could get any info :(

Err, are you sure about the system name?
Theirs no human settlement here, & the planets are 178k Ls away from the A star, I've been in SC here 5 mins so far, & not 1 USS yet.....
[edit] Scratch that, 7mins Ive got an NHSS thr4 here!

Last edited:
On patrol near the Black Hole

I always was suspicious about the Black Hole in HIP 17000: could it serve Thargoids et al. as an "Einstein-Rosen-Bridge" to come here? And isn't it near from where all the attacks on star ports once started in the Pleiades upwards? After I was there in Dec., I jumped down there again today to see if there is something different, special or unusual.

For the record:

NHSS on Dec 15, 3303, along the distance from the star to the BH:

NHSS 5 = 17
NHSS 6 = 9
NHSS 7= 8
Total= 34 NHSS

NHSS on March 21st, 3304:

NHSS 3 = 1
NHSS 4 = 5
NHSS 5 = 19
NHSS 6 = 10
NHSS 7 = 1
NHSS 8 = 2
Total= 38 NHSS

So there is only a slight increase of NHSS and nothing else unusual inside the system.

But what came to my attention was the AEGIS star port "Ieyasu Dock" in Pleiades Sector PD-S B4-0, just one jump before you enter HIP 17000. It is a fairly equipped star port with a dockyard. And beside AEGIS, you find our "old friends" there: faction Cooper, I.P.S.A.L. and Rational Logistics and Janus.
:-|

I always was suspicious about the Black Hole in HIP 17000: could it serve Thargoids et al. as an "Einstein-Rosen-Bridge" to come here? And isn't it near from where all the attacks on star ports once started in the Pleiades upwards? After I was there in Dec., I jumped down there again today to see if there is something different, special or unusual.

That's interesting - Maya also has a black hole......... coincidence ?

Haha :D - "Werner" was a comic series in Germany, most of its actions played in northern Germany (Schleswig Holstein) and the whole comic used the northern Germany's slang known as "Platt". Raino's Avatar is a "Werner" bust, and my comment referred to that with a typical quote of Werner's master when he was an apprentice.

Last edited:
Ok I'm still none the wiser as to what it means :p;).
Btw, Google thought WÄNNÄ was Finnish! And it still didn't offer a translation, lol.

Top Bottom