Thargoid invasion - Next target systems?

Do any Rescue Ships offer Sabotage missions at Hadad or should saboteurs hit a different Maelstrom?
Last time i checked Rescue Ship Foerster in the Xinca system offered some for Hadad and Cocijo, HIP 30439 being the final spire at the maelstrom. Did not see any missions for US-Z b14-7's spire though any time i visited.

1715257189830.png

Trouble with a progressing maelstrom i'm afraid - the mission board doesn't seem to particularly fret about which maelstrom a spire is in, just 'is system eligible -> yes -> good', so as hadad's spirecount dwindles away - think at the moment there's only one it'll pick if US-Z isn't an option due to distance or etc., while cocijo still has 4 to choose from, well...

Had seen some questions about mission spawns in the past couple of days so, do let me know the end result if you have chance please =)

It’s not just my galaxy map that’s stuck on the previous cycle state? Logged in around Raijin to see the alert and invasion markers of the previous week still around, but the states themselves have ticked over appropriately.

(Or look to have, anyway.)

TargetStrHeldCarrierLocation
HIP 292261761917969[AXI] Invicta X5Q-83NCol 285 Sector RH-B b14-0
Ok, jump scheduled, should arrive in ~2m. Noting the Str here so i don't have another mixup.
- Cargo updated 13th @ 21:06UTC, order complete, moving to deliver.

Last edited:
It’s not just my galaxy map that’s stuck on the previous cycle state? Logged in around Raijin to see the alert and invasion markers of the previous week still around, but the states themselves have ticked over appropriately.

(Or look to have, anyway.)

Noticed the same around Hadad so not just you

Noticed the same around Hadad so not just you
Annoys me most right now because it's not making the recovery state work as it should. And I was looking to either run AX reactivations(not that they currently appear to be spawning regardless of state ...), or upgrade the gear on my alt to shoot the Revenants more adequately. Nothing to do with the spires though, just the stuff around the settlements I'm interested in. (Haven't worked up the courage to bother with an angry mob outside of a building though, or killing the Banshee in other ways than air-bombing or via the Scorpion.)

Annoys me most right now because it's not making the recovery state work as it should. And I was looking to either run AX reactivations(not that they currently appear to be spawning regardless of state ...), or upgrade the gear on my alt to shoot the Revenants more adequately. Nothing to do with the spires though, just the stuff around the settlements I'm interested in. (Haven't worked up the courage to bother with an angry mob outside of a building though, or killing the Banshee in other ways than air-bombing or via the Scorpion.)
What sort of foot gear are you after?

Meh, I'm up to 3000 rescues now...I was hoping to get more, but couldn't summon up the willpower. Sorry for the relatively small update. Might get more by the time it hits 85% if I can summon up the willpower. Figured 600 is a bit nicer of a number than 440.

It's really fun, but it takes an hour and a half to get 325 pods and one screwup means death so it's kinda stressful, lol, so I need to be in the right mood!

Meh, I'm up to 3000 rescues now...I was hoping to get more, but couldn't summon up the willpower. Sorry for the relatively small update. Might get more by the time it hits 85% if I can summon up the willpower. Figured 600 is a bit nicer of a number than 440.

It's really fun, but it takes an hour and a half to get 325 pods and one screwup means death so it's kinda stressful, lol, so I need to be in the right mood!

Thank you! That amount brings already the once-populated targets strength down a lot, almost overlapping the empty targets.

I will try some rescues myself this weekend; I have just replaced and engineered various modules borrowed from the rescue Cutter since 3309, with new Supercruise Overcharge also¹. I imagine it is not quite as simple as before given than Glaives can now approach close enough to attack, but perhaps they may still be far enough not to acquire if one remains strictly by the ends of the storage tunnels—it is that or a tour among the asteroids!

1. Having many separate Cutters for most special tasks, I imagine I will amass a lot of unused old 7A FSDs.

What sort of foot gear are you after?
Currently just working on the Executioner and Mav to G5(the Tormentor is a little more optional for Revenants, and at G3 human scavengers/pirates are not really a problem for it already). Both of those also at G3. Have some of the mats at hand, think I’m just looking for the manufs and power regs at this point.

But I wasn’t really in any kind of a rush about it. Just letting it go along, I don’t think Raijin will be targeted too soon.

Also have plans to get the Intimidator to 5… for what purpose, that I’m not sure yet, unless I ever get stupid enough to try fighting the Banshee at a spire on foot(RP permitting).

Currently just working on the Executioner and Mav to G5(the Tormentor is a little more optional for Revenants, and at G3 human scavengers/pirates are not really a problem for it already). Both of those also at G3. Have some of the mats at hand, think I’m just looking for the manufs and power regs at this point.

But I wasn’t really in any kind of a rush about it. Just letting it go along, I don’t think Raijin will be targeted too soon.

Also have plans to get the Intimidator to 5… for what purpose, that I’m not sure yet, unless I ever get stupid enough to try fighting the Banshee at a spire on foot(RP permitting).
My alt has power regulators if you want, Manufacturing Instructions are a perennial thing.

Someone's been killing the Banshees with a shotgun at the Spires in open I dunno how she does it, barely scratched them when I tried. Uses a scope, reduces the spread apparently. Tempted to build yet another G5 Intimidator now but it seems like a lot of grinding for one specific job that I can do from the air with missiles anyway.

I also may be hoarding a few power regulators if you're in need.

Tempted to build yet another G5 Intimidator now but it seems like a lot of grinding for one specific job that I can do from the air with missiles anyway.
If you're looking to do it for the fun, that's (probably) justification enough...

... not sure I'd be tempted to with Revenants around at the same time, if at all. But right now, I decided to put off those plans. Until the control reactivations decide to come back, anyway.

I'm gonna start working on Col 285 Sector KW-M c7-6 over the weekend. I'm confident we can stretch into that one at least.

There is an order around for HIP 29226—if you intend softening a target, I imagine that one would be better! With stronger targets in the list and a new toy in the Shipyard, I imagine we will need to keep things a bit more narrow this week.

Top Bottom