Ships The Adder Appreciation Thread

I avoided adders like the plague in FE2, and FFE as well. They were awful. But I kind of like the look of them in Elite Dangerous, so I might eventually snatch one up, a-rate it, and G5 engineer everything just to see what it can do.

I recently took my starter Sidewinder which I'd only flown directly to the station where my free Eagle was waiting and then left parked there for a few years, and gave it the A-rated fully engineered treatment. And that thing is a hoot to fly now.

Be fun to try the same with an Adder. Though I think I might do a Hauler first.

I'm currently 7.5k LY from Sag A* in my Adder. Since the two free c1 internal slots it is arguably among the best exploration ships in the game, regardless of cost. It handles great in supercruise, jumps well over 40LY, carries all the gear you'd need, is so tiny it lands on the most rugged of terrain, zips over surfaces like it is nobody's business and with its >700ms boost it can handle whatever gravity you encounter easily.

I avoided adders like the plague in FE2, and FFE as well. They were awful. But I kind of like the look of them in Elite Dangerous, so I might eventually snatch one up, a-rate it, and G5 engineer everything just to see what it can do.

I recently took my starter Sidewinder which I'd only flown directly to the station where my free Eagle was waiting and then left parked there for a few years, and gave it the A-rated fully engineered treatment. And that thing is a hoot to fly now.

Be fun to try the same with an Adder. Though I think I might do a Hauler first.
Do the Adder. It's a wonderful little minivan. Despite the demonic noises...

Back flying an engineered Adder again :)

Can't wait to get my lenses for VR so I can fly this even more \o/

Airsetanoa (20210328-101609).jpg

Top Bottom