The Anomaly class L06 is a lie?!

So here's the thing: im in the Region "Hawking's Gap" where apparently there is a report of a "class L06 Anomaly" in system "Thaile HW-V E2-7". (check codex)
I am in this system and I discovered the Clouds with the shroomy bois and the thunders....but I can't "confirm" this Anomaly L06 since I dont have another Signal or any other evidence that there is something else.
Has anyone been here and can give me a hint? Since I'm here now, I want to see it and confirm it just like the Clouds.
The whole system is engulfed in this blue cloud, but there must be a way to confirm the codex, am I right?

Also, unfortunately I just read that you have to use a discovery limpet to scan the lagrange-shrooms which I didnt bring. Is this true and the only interaction possible with those things?
6989F630E21D95CB1DABD044BC02AB76267A3280

Codex confirmations usually only require the composition scanner, but it's all bugged, so there are many creatures/phenomena that won't scan into the Codex.

Have you looked for the various "XXX-Type Anomalies" before? They're really tiny, and mostly invisible until you're right on top of them. You need to follow the broken-up radar signals to find them. It's also possible that you're in the wrong L-cloud there.

I don't think I understand what you mean. The Vss picks up no other signal. I have every body in the system scanned and the only signals I can pick up via VSS everytime I relog/re-enter are the two "notable star phenomenon" signals, which are both just clouds with the flying things you can see in the picture above.
341a503b3b.jpg

so, you say I have to be lucky and pick up another signal? Or does this phenomenon happen randomly in those 2 Clouds? I am really confused, because the codex hints that it actually happens in those Lagrange-clouds. It might be bugged like you said.

I don't think I understand what you mean. The Vss picks up no other signal. I have every body in the system scanned and the only signals I can pick up via VSS everytime I relog/re-enter are the two "notable star phenomenon" signals, which are both just clouds with the flying things you can see in the picture above.

so, you say I have to be lucky and pick up another signal? Or does this phenomenon happen randomly in those 2 Clouds? I am really confused, because the codex hints that it actually happens in those Lagrange-clouds. It might be bugged like you said.
Only some things get registered in the Codex by using the FSS. For other things you need to use the Compositon Scanner. I don’t know the translation I’m afraid, but it’s a built in module and you just need to add it to a Fire Group. You don’t need to target anything to use the Composition Scanner, you just need to have it aimed at what you want to scan and then you hold the fire button until the scan is complete. In the image in the first post, you have the object lined up correctly and just need to do the scan. When the scan completes it should add the entry to your Codex.

Thanks for the reply. I did that and as you can see in the picture above, the Lagrange-Cloud is Blue, meaning I have Confirmed it in the codex. The problem is that I cannot find any Anomaly Class L and it was reported in this System due to the codex. If I saw one I would scan it but where to find it? :(
HOW CAN I MISS SOME BIG BLUE ORB. It's not here. Send help.

I haven't been to this specific one, but I've tracked down some of them in the bubble.

The orbs are super tiny, and almost invisible until they're in your face. Fly around within the cloud, and look for the indistinct radar signals. This is the main radar in the center of your ship's HUD. These are the signals that bounce around, usually because something is far away, but in the case of the orbs, you have to get super close for the radar to resolve them. Until you're less than 1km away, you won't be able to see them very well, if at all.

The orbs are super tiny, and almost invisible until they're in your face. Fly around within the cloud, and look for the indistinct radar signals. This is the main radar in the center of your ship's HUD. These are the signals that bounce around, usually because something is far away, but in the case of the orbs, you have to get super close for the radar to resolve them. Until you're less than 1km away, you won't be able to see them very well, if at all.

Thank you!! It was like you said. I just had to follow those bouncing signals and at some point they suddenly appeared. They are kinda dangerous since they take your shields and deal damage if you get too close. almost died for that extra codex "behaviour" entry.
Invisible until they are right in your face.
2q13hf.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom