The Buckyball Racing Club presents: POP GUN:BUCKYBALL, race 3 of the Triple 8 Championship

Thanks guys, yes. I won't be counting any time staring out of your cockpit window on the pad whilst your oxygen runs down before you launch. Fish172 (Sulu) is correct, if you do the entire run with it off your Bonus time will equal your run time. Good try @Alec Turner ;)
437e8aff-4150-4ed6-8b01-3753f3961925_text.gif

Rules updated slightly after a conversation in the discord. Regulation and Unlimited classes previously stated that ‘a’ 1B or 2B Dumbfire missile rack must be used, but this has now been changed to ‘one’ 1B or 2B Dumbfire missile rack must be used and (slight edit) all other hardpoints are banned in both classes….etc You guys…..
Any submissions timestamped prior to this clarification will be accepted. Please use just one rack in both classes going forward. 👍👍

Last edited:
Regulation run submitted. I feel like a proper Buckyballer now: log in, one run, call it good enough and submit. :D Now the time will turn out to be terrible!

Rules updated slightly after a conversation in the discord. Regulation and Unlimited classes previously stated that ‘a’ 1B or 2B Dumbfire missile rack must be used, but this has now been changed to ‘one’ 1B or 2B Dumbfire missile rack must be used and (slight edit) all other hardpoints are banned in both classes….etc You guys…..
Any submissions timestamped prior to this clarification will be accepted. Please use just one rack in both classes going forward. 👍👍
I'm with Shaye on this. One weedy little missile? Nah, big missile racks, and lots of 'em. More boom, more betterer! :devilish:

Back
Top Bottom