The Build-It Zoo

Oh ahaha, nice climbing structure @FoxyDee, one day i'll steal it too :ROFLMAO:.
Feel free to copy all that ! :p Here is the original for reference, but you will probably want to customize it to suit your needs anyway:

I am voting for pygmy hippos. :)

Ok, everybody, update:

My pygmy hippos, I love them. 1st time ever using them in-game:
download (3).jpeg

download (2).jpeg
download (5).jpeg
download (4).jpeg
download (1).jpeg

The habitat

I also had to change the huge structure in the lemur dome as they kept getting stressed. Sorry, @FoxyDee, I'll use it for another animal:
download (6).jpeg

Well, not much of an update (or a zoo, for that matter). But tomorrow we'll be getting the next poll, so stay tuned and thanks for visiting Boogaloo Zoo

When it comes to planting, I would recommend forming 'clumps' of foliage. It often looks better than spreading it out across the whole habitat. (y)
Thanks. I've actually updated the area since I took these photos, but I'll be sure to do that. I'm not that good with plants in the game

It's a new week, and y'all know what that means:

So far the zoo has taken an adventure through the mysterious jungles of Africa, and today we will be determining who is next to join the Boogaloo Zoo roster:

1. Okapi - once thought to be a hoax, this giraffe relative will bring "exotic" animal to the zoo
2. Bongo - much like the drums that share the same name, the bongo will bring a lotta fun to the zoo
3. Mandrill - the most colorful primate in Africa, the baboon-like mandrill screams "look at me"

As usual, voting ends Thrusday night.

Thanks for visiting the Boogaloo Zoo (this week is my off week, so I will be beautifying the area, for once. A flower here, a waterfall there, maybe an actual restaurant)

Last edited:
Well, the poll is over. Please welcome the okapi into the Boogaloo Zoo collection. Results:

Mandrill - 1
Bongo - 2
Okapi - 3

Now, I will do 2 more poll's based off of African forests, then move onto another theme. But that's still in 2 weeks, so it doesn't matter right now. Just though I should tell y'all

I love mixing my bongos with okapis. Since they were close maybe you could do that if you wanted?
I was thinking about it, especially since I finished the okapi enclosure last night, so now I'm not sure what to do in Boogaloo Zoo until Monday. I may put down my restaurant, I guess, and beautify the area.

I'm trying to get scarabs for the bug house, but for some reason I'm not getting any available. It's freaky deaky.

EDIT: Ok, I'll get bongos as well. I'm making the exception ONLY because they realistically can live in the same enclosure, while mandrills are kind of territorial so it would be weird to have them living alongside okapis

Top Bottom