COMPLETED CG The Colonia Bridge Project 2nd Phase - Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
That's how double engineered modules have always shown: only one blueprint shows, but the stats are correct for the combo
Sorry, but you're mistaken on this one. (Unless the V1 5A FSD from the original community goal differs from the ones available at tech brokers perhaps...)

Open the stats screen and see if the grades are 5 or only 1... if its 1 as the last items were then there not clones of grade 5
You can see in my screenshot the Increased FSD Range modification is shown as grade 5 while the Faster FSD Boot Sequence is not.
(Edit: Oh, I get you now...
Elite Dangerous Screenshot 2021.11.13 - 01.32.18.05.jpg
It does indeed show only the Increased Range mod.)

Attachments

• Elite Dangerous Screenshot 2021.11.13 - 01.32.18.05.jpg
    Elite Dangerous Screenshot 2021.11.13 - 01.32.18.05.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Hmmm...
Well that's a little disappointing.

Every time I try to apply an experimental effect I get a server error. Tried each effect at Palin, Dekker and Farseer. Same deal each time.

Also, while the properties for the module are correct the Fast Boot Sequence engineering is shown as unstarted when viewed via the engineering screen.

Anyone else?

(On EDH PC)
Anyone unable to apply an experimental, please add your repro/vote to https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/44922

Why does in-game information give false information? it says that 100% of the participants will receive global awards. where is my fsd?

Attachments

• 20211105141226_1-jpg_LI.jpg
    20211105141226_1-jpg_LI.jpg
    691.1 KB · Views: 582
"Global awards" are things which everyone gets as a result of the CG. 100% of CG participants will be able to use the megaships CB-26 to CB-51 when they enter service.
that is, those who did not participate in the cg will not be able to use the colony bridge?

Hmmm...

Every time I try to apply an experimental effect I get a server error. Tried each effect at Palin, Dekker and Farseer. Same deal each time.

Also, while the properties for the module are correct the Fast Boot Sequence engineering is shown as unstarted when viewed via the engineering screen.

Anyone else?

(On EDH PC)
Yup, same: Farseer on PS5 … dagnammit…

Hi All,
Just noticed I've been given the drives.

Are these drives (3,4 & 6) also going to be available at Human Technology Brokers?....and if so when? :unsure:

Jack :)

Last edited:
Hmmm...
2000×1125
195,5 kB

View attachment 274640

Anyone else?

(On EDH PC)
Same here :confused:

so this is not a global award
After playing a few CG's you'll see "+Global Rewards" is a standard text that appears for every CG. It appears regardless of the availability or otherwise of global rewards in that CG.

I think this catches a few players out in the first CG's they do. The Galnet and mission descriptions are the best indicator of what you'll receive, it pays to read those closely.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom