Eagle's Landing – Eagle Sector IR-W d1-117, planet 2 A

BaFoZ9O.jpg

Sacaqawea Space Port – Skaudai CH-B d14-34, planet 1 A

XEH5HA6.jpg

Gagarin Gate – Gru Hypue KS-T d3-31, planet 4

qjgFFo7.jpg

Polo Harbour – Boewnst KS-S c20-959, planet A 2 A

HPaKhPl.jpg

Each outpost has repair facilities as well as a Universal Cartographics, so those returning from the core regions needn't travel all the way to the bubble to cash in their exploration data from now on.

Map Link.

Last edited:
Was afraid it'll be all jaggy, haha. Looks like only Sacagawea will be on my route. I'm not much of an explorer u_u

edit: all good though - good half way point right on a seemingly straight track? splendid.

Last edited:
Well, I was interdicted in my shield-less Anaconda headed for Hillary Depot by a NPC. Luckily, I could boost, otherwise I'd been dead space meat. The outposts are not safe places for the unprepared explorer.

Wow, that was fast. Nice to see all the hundreds of tons I transported to Love Orbital have found their use.
Thank you Erimus for making the map.

I am on my way to Sacaqawea (where does that name come from btw.?!).

Better said, i was on my way to Jaques Station and am now 2500 Ly away from Eagle's Landing and Sacaqawea. Now with the new Ports, i dunno if i will finish the trip to Jaques or turn around. Or maybee do a side trip or something.

Wow, these are in the game already? Cool, do they have active mission boards too? After 2.2 releases I’m heading back out to Jaques, and I’ll be visiting each of these along the way just to check them out!

Well, I was interdicted in my shield-less Anaconda headed for Hillary Depot by a NPC. Luckily, I could boost, otherwise I'd been dead space meat. The outposts are not safe places for the unprepared explorer.

I was also interdicted, at Sacagawea. No cargo not wanted so be careful.

Luckily I was taking my combat ready vulture out to Jaques :)

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Wow, these are in the game already? Cool, do they have active mission boards too? After 2.2 releases I’m heading back out to Jaques, and I’ll be visiting each of these along the way just to check them out!

They have mission boards but they don't load - maybe not implemented yet server side.

Only thing they didn't have was outfitting and shipyards. I visited Sacaqawea, Gargarin and Polo.

So are we saying that most of these new outposts are an interdiction risk?

Interesting, the fact that Jaques occasionally has some NPC traffic but they don't bother anyone, unless you drop into the REZ zones.....I wonder how long that will last.

By the way, does this enable a scoop less journey (tanks galore and possibly economic madness)?

Oh gosh no, they are spaced out several thousand light years between each. Fuel scoops are certainly required. Even if you filled up an Anaconda with fuel tanks you wouldn't be able to make it without a scoop.

Last edited:
Top Bottom