THE DRY LANDS - A Desert Zoo Experience

Raccoons moved into a small enclosure next to the pronghorns. One of my first times using mesh for rounder shapes. It also features a small implied pool made by one of the scenery items that have a bit of water in it. Video after the pics:

Rac 1.jpg

Rac 2.jpg

Rac 3.jpg

Watched the Raccoons episode this morning, really enjoyed it!
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Was probably really hard to get it right
Thanks!
For the top I had to use some of the tiny mesh pieces, which was quite tricky to get aligned right. Otherwise, what I spend the most time on, was figuring out how to close it off on the side not facing the building. I guess it was a bit of a lazy solution with the rock in the end, but luckily it turned out nice.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Thanks!
For the top I had to use some of the tiny mesh pieces, which was quite tricky to get aligned right. Otherwise, what I spend the most time on, was figuring out how to close it off on the side not facing the building. I guess it was a bit of a lazy solution with the rock in the end, but luckily it turned out nice.
The Polar Bear Dome at Marine Center Hawaii is also partially open on one Side but I plan to connect the Journey to the Antarctic to that Building and the new properly cooled Home for the Grey Seals👍🐧🐧🐧🐧🦭🦭🦭
Building Stuff like Domes can be really hard

I have played around with perspective to make two habitats appear as one. This way it will from a guest's point of view look like both species of wildebeest share an area in the zoo when they, in fact, don't. This is part of the Kalahari & Namib Desert Area and features Blue and Black Wildebeest, Springbok and Gemsbok. The Plain's Zebras moved over here instead (now ostriches live with the Nile Lechwes in Sahara & The Nile).
Video below that explain more about it. (not a SpeedBuild)

2 Gnu 1.jpg

2 Gnu 2.jpg

2 Gnu 3.jpg

2 Gnu 4.jpg

Top Bottom